CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
could just be busy I mean this time of year is ugh.... hell I know I'm moving in a weeks time, and even then the house I'm moving to isn't ready so I have to wait another week :/

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure if I know what you mean about the ribs'n'lats "popping"
Lats are short for latissimus dorsi muscle, usually the side of the ribs. I just meant it was pushing out too much. But I guess that's a personal opinion. I have tried to critique the lats, butt and thigh area with the red and grey lines. I have changed the angle of her face by about 8 degrees and changes her eyes and eyebrow style to keep it consistent with other characters in the game. I feel it looks better with lesser angle. I have edited the color on her ear to match with with the rest of the body. It was too pale.

Again, this is just a critique to maybe help you a bit. Feel free to use or discard it. No love lost! :)

BabyGotBack_critique.jpg

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Lats are short for latissimus dorsi muscle, usually the side of the ribs. I just meant it was pushing out too much. But I guess that's a personal opinion. I have tried to critique the lats, butt and thigh area with the red and grey lines. I have changed the angle of her face by about 8 degrees and changes her eyes and eyebrow style to keep it consistent with other characters in the game. I feel it looks better with lesser angle. I have edited the color on her ear to match with with the rest of the body. It was too pale.

Again, this is just a critique to maybe help you a bit. Feel free to use or discard it. No love lost! :)

View attachment 116081
Must say that looks preety good! I overlooked the Lats. And i like the grey lines at her butt, i forgot to mention that it could use a little more definition.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Honestly they just need running through a save for web setting, default Photoshop png works fine for example. In which case you can just record an action to optimise them and run it.

EDIT: Dragging this forward as well, as it saves some coding (if someone else has done a different version then so be it).
just added this, thx

Not yet

could just be busy I mean this time of year is ugh.... hell I know I'm moving in a weeks time, and even then the house I'm moving to isn't ready so I have to wait another week :/
Yeah, finals mixed with the world cup really messed up with my free time
I'm still not completely done with finals, but i'm close

Nov 30, 2017
just added this, thx

Not yet

Yeah, finals mixed with the world cup really messed up with my free time
I'm still not completely done with finals, but i'm close
I'd wish you good luck on your finals but you don't need it. Hard work and dedication will always overcome luck in the end so you don't need it! Everything will turn out OK for you, I know it!

Azie

May 27, 2018
Call me stupid, but has there been any updated download links on here? I'm stupid and don't wanna go through a lot of pages to check o_O

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@Azie the links in OP are currently up to date at least for the expanded/modded versions. Unsure of the official version. And as for my shit posting. People give Oni shit for the same shit other Patreon devs getand I basically copy and paste me beliefs about how he's handling it. $1 per month since I found the game is only $36 and sure the updates take forever but at least you aren't paying out the ass for it and can easily drop that $1 pledge and lose access to artwork that he releases that's unrelated to the game.

Reactions: Ut5962

chriall

Mar 30, 2018

View attachment 116081
looking good

--GrayFox--

Formerly 'grayfox127'
May 4, 2017
Is Kittys titfuck in the game? Every time i try it it says its not enabled making me think maybe theirs a way to unlock it that i'm not aware of? Thanks in advance.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes