Apr 7, 2018
It's alright for some reason I had the memory of being able to do it too but I double checked just to make sure. Shanks could have added it in and then taken it out at some point who knows. I have probably every mod version saved in my rouge-like folder but I don't think we care about this do we? Shanks will add it eventually when he finishes studying for school and watching europeans run up and down a field kicking a ball around
There was art for it which I believe was deleted since it looked weird.

fbg

May 29, 2018
I wanted to thank the modders for their impressive work on this game, I have been immensely impressed with quality and quantity of additions.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
In latest version of mod the character can control his power after 4 level (was implemented for Mystic transformation).
Even outside the mod there's at least one scene where Kitty surprises the player with some shifting if I recall correctly. Oni sorta forgot she wasn't supposed to be able to do that. But yeah overall it makes most sense if the player learns how to regulate his powers/ selectively allow others to use their powers on him.

Reactions: Ahhjksio
Dec 28, 2017
No, it's finals/world cup month, you didn't even have to look that far back to even see that.
S/he might be referring to Oni, the person who theoretically is creating the game. Still, as far as I know Oni has always had a shitty update schedule. Like, release some new content, then a few bug fixes, and then you have to wait several months for the next release.

• Angry
Reactions: Ric

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
S/he might be referring to Oni, the person who theoretically is creating the game. Still, as far as I know Oni has always had a shitty update schedule. Like, release some new content, then a few bug fixes, and then you have to wait several months for the next release.
Given Oni has never been a regular updater I assumed they meant the mod.

GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
So can I just say how much I am loving the modded version of Rogue-Like? I really, really like it. Thank you for all the work you modders have put in. That said, I was wondering about something. Is there any possibility of giving Emma a secretary-like outfit? You know, button-down blouse and mini-skirt? If you can do that it would also be nice to give her a nice bra and panty set to go with it along with some pantyhose. I just have a thing for Emma in an outfit like that.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
So can I just say how much I am loving the modded version of Rogue-Like? I really, really like it. Thank you for all the work you modders have put in. That said, I was wondering about something. Is there any possibility of giving Emma a secretary-like outfit? You know, button-down blouse and mini-skirt? If you can do that it would also be nice to give her a nice bra and panty set to go with it along with some pantyhose. I just have a thing for Emma in an outfit like that.
Just a rough sketch, haven't added shading but something like this?
WIPEmmaOffice.jpg

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes