spinoff

May 12, 2018
Please share latest Android mod I have 5-6 but it's modified I think.also mystique triggering sex scenes does anyone know how.

harakiru

May 7, 2018
Would anyone be interested in making a joint Telegram/Slack/IRC/Discord/XMPP/Gitter chat room for developers? As of right now there is only a few threads scattered between 8ch and F95 thats not very active and since One hasn't contacted any of us (yet) I think it would really help to create a chat room for collaboration and sharing. Im not much of a forum person and I dont know any of the other people who's working on this game so I understand if any one of you guys dont want to interact with the other modders, however i will take the initiative to organize this whole thing if its okay with you. This is just an idea but if we do decide on doing something like this I would prefer to use an non-proprietary chat platform.

Aside from that there are several things:
I've looked at how Ren'py handles Images and how Oni uses those images in his game and it seems that due to the old Renpy version the game runs, and Oni's over reliance on few particular techniques, solving the performance issue is gonna be a bit harder than it seems. Im trying to set up a working environment for this game on my main machine right now and once I do that the first thing I will look into is the image cache and the screen prediction settings to see how far can we tame this game without rewriting the whole thing for Ren'py 7.0.

Also if you are creating any kind of assets for this game please check out renpy documentation and compress/pack your assets accordingly. A few tips would be to strip out any kind of extra metadata and use modest alpha settings (which we may need later but its not needed right now), and use png for drawings with the resolution that its gonna be rendered in-game. Some of the assets thats added by you guys are over 7Mb which is too much for a flat jacket sprite that is 800x600, when I run them through my batch optimizer scripts that number comes down to 700Kb (about 97%), and since no ones plays these games on a 40 inch 1024x768 projector the quality difference is not noticeable.

Reactions: fwrty

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Honestly they just need running through a save for web setting, default Photoshop png works fine for example. In which case you can just record an action to optimise them and run it.

EDIT: Dragging this forward as well, as it saves some coding (if someone else has done a different version then so be it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Side thought, as we can switch between given, pet or surname for characters the MC should probably get expanded to get a given and surname at the start of the game. I'd save their callsign/hero name for a later event though, probably something like an induction or course/level reward.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I forgot to change her skin tone (it's on Jubilee's palette right now) but here's this:
View attachment 114025

I don't know why I gave her a headband, but I did. So there (it's removable).
Pretty cool as always, but i would like to make 2 suggestions, the hair color could be a darker violet an she could use a little more butt!

I know, evolution, different style, but i am very picky about my Betsy!:p

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Pretty cool as always, but i would like to make 2 suggestions, the hair color could be a darker violet an she could use a little more butt!

I know, evolution, different style, but i am very picky about my Betsy!:p
So more like this?
BabyGotBack.jpg

I think that makes her hips more proportional to the sprite drawing I already made of her. I used that pic you posted as a ref for her skin tone, also tuned her swimwear color to be similar to her x men (x-man...x...woman?) costume too.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I love this game and mods are great (and oni is prideful slowpoke, but i love him too(like a brother)). But i see some problems.

1.Can we ,please , name or tag last version of mode pack/expanded version (with release date?)
EX: v0.978e expanded (5-28) by @Shanks_Aka and more (info below)

2.So I don't know is this new or new new expanded version, download it , rename folder with the previous version (because their names are the same (see p.1)). Try to load savegame from last expanded version and can't do it ( Something definetly changed:)).No errors, just main menu again. New game works alright, new save works too. Maybe problem from my end. Please, help.

3. So last time I played at the end of the game Kitty and Rogue always have sour faces and have 4-5 force points , but I only forced them once, to get exhibitionist (I can only get it that way, don't know why). So is this a bug or a feature? (maybe they sad because i forgot them, chasing Emma ).

PS. We need a hero, who can make animations, so girls can have some clothes in sex scenes (thats my fetish, okay).
YES. CLOTHES in scenes are awesome. Whoever decided to add the zipper BDSM outfit for Kitty, bless your soul. Unfortunately Rogue/Emma don't have any of those (Even though she has the ripped tights Q_Q). Also, last time I tried, I couldn't remove Emma's panties. I couldn't make rogue wear her BDSM outfit either.

MORE CLOTHES!!

Also am I the only one who wants it to be a proper mechanic to be able to dodge Xavier's detection? Like besides just forcing him to ignore you completely, I want you to be able to try and sneak stuff behind him. Like maybe touching a little when he's watching over your area, then you can finger, etc depending on where he is looking at the time/where you are seated in the class?

Absolutely love rogue-like and it's format, its a shame it's so slow.

Nonetheless, thank you Oni for the art, and modders for your hard ass work!

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
It's "Event Gear", when you're having sex with her in one of the positions it's available in, the option will appear in the menu.
Ah yea, after some experimentation I found that out, but I feel like Rogue's BDSM looks a little weird? Maybe a doggy-outfit would be more fitting, since it's her original position after all.

I love to dress the gals up, so more options with Emma would be great.

I'm kinda sad that none of Rogue's clothes stay when you pound her, even if its just stockings + garterbelt/torn tights.

Reactions: hooviescoop

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
So more like this?...
Olive, there is something off about her eyes, eyebrows and her face profile in general. Maybe it's the forehead, nose and chin being too angular. Also her left ribs/lats are popping out weirdly. On the lower body, her butt proportions are too small for her thick thighs. My 2 cents!

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Olive, there is something off about her eyes, eyebrows and her face profile in general. Maybe it's the forehead, nose and chin being too angular. Also her left ribs/lats are popping out weirdly. On the lower body, her butt proportions are too small for her thick thighs. My 2 cents!
I don't know if her face is too angular, but I think the angle her face is at is off. I wasn't super satisfied with it either but I'm going with "perfect is the enemy of good" for now; it's easy enough to go back in and rework it. I'm glad someone else noticed it, I thought it was in my head. I'm not sure if I know what you mean about the ribs'n'lats "popping". You mean, color-wise?

is psylocke ready? just askin
Nope, since the "adding extra characters without crashing the game" is still an issue so right now I'm roughing out some designs and working on other characters' clothes'n'stuffs.

Reactions: loverslab

Goldboost

Jun 21, 2018
Hi there! New member, literally just joined, first post. I'm a Mac player and I was wondering if there's any way to play the mods on IOS. If anyone could help me out it'd be much appreciated!

Nekura11554

Oct 3, 2017
Hi there! New member, literally just joined, first post. I'm a Mac player and I was wondering if there's any way to play the mods on IOS. If anyone could help me out it'd be much appreciated!
I also use Mac, and even though the version I have downloaded comes with a Mac version I actually use the .exe file using WineBottler. It lets me run windows applications right in iOS.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes