MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
@Shanks_Aka has been pretty busy lately and there's a lot of stuff in the pipeline. I sincerely apologize for the delay and you can all go and fuck yourselves with a chainsaw*.
What delay? There was never a set date or anything, so no need to apologize! Drawing and coding just takes it's time, hell even change a few lines of text took longer than i imagined. And all this is made for free in our/ your free time. And it can always happen something in your "real life" so everybody should keep that in mind!
Although there wasn't any compliants or anything, im saying this just in general, no offense to anyone!

Reactions: MerlinWizard01

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ignoring the shitposty nature of the OP, look at Oni's response. may be worthwhile to get in touch

View attachment 113735
I've literally been saying to go send him a message for months.
People getting on his case about being slow will never get a happy reaction out of him, but I imagine he'd love it if people were willing to work on art-assets or suchlike with him. Even you're only cooperating to make sure that you're not both working on the same thing at the same time and wasting each-other's effort.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
What delay? There was never a set date or anything, so no need to apologize! Drawing and coding just takes it's time, hell even change a few lines of text took longer than i imagined. And all this is made for free in our/ your free time. And it can always happen something in your "real life" so everybody should keep that in mind!
Although there wasn't any compliants or anything, im saying this just in general, no offense to anyone!
So should I continue work on chainsaw-style scenes or...

Dagoth

Aug 12, 2016
Keep up the good work with all the modded stuff, and here's hoping you can get a lot of it officially added by Oni.

Zkid95

Aug 6, 2017
@Shanks_Aka has been pretty busy lately and there's a lot of stuff in the pipeline. I sincerely apologize for the delay and you can all go and fuck yourselves with a chainsaw*.

Pfft, "buttwater" indeed...maybe "butt-perrier". I'm faux-classy, y'all.

*Chainsawjob position may or may not be in the mod.
Please don't act like you're doing any of a dis-service or anything of the sort.
I'm pretty sure everyone here just loves the work the modders put out, please, by all means take your time!

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes