Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
you guys think Oni is going to age up x-23 or will he keep her close as she is on the show?
I don't remember her being much younger than the rest of the cast...maybe a year younger than Kitty? I think in the comics and movies (Logan, especially) she's a LOT younger.

You know who else I 'd consider is that girl Taryn, who I think had NO powers, and they kinda' used her as a tool to make Rogue and Jean hate each other by throwing her at Scott.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I don't remember her being much younger than the rest of the cast...maybe a year younger than Kitty? I think in the comics and movies (Logan, especially) she's a LOT younger.

You know who else I 'd consider is that girl Taryn, who I think had NO powers, and they kinda' used her as a tool to make Rogue and Jean hate each other by throwing her at Scott.
I just checked the wiki and you're right, I think I mixing stuff. About Taryn, she is really cute, but we would have to come up with something to have her at the mansion or add bayville school to the game

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I just checked the wiki and you're right, I think I mixing stuff. About Taryn, she is really cute, but we would have to come up with something to have her at the mansion or add bayville school to the game
why not have Emma or Rogue mentally manipulate her at a football game? tho considering Taryn hangs out with Ellen DeGeneres and Portia, it might be implied after the mutant thing she switched teams XD.

Ozuma

Feb 13, 2018
does the current mod pack have all the outfits that have been made? and if so where do i find them? cuz i can't

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
does the current mod pack have all the outfits that have been made? and if so where do i find them? cuz i can't
So you know in the future on this site it is best to always check the OP and check the last like 5 pages for what you may need.

But here is the current mod!

Ozuma

Feb 13, 2018
So you know in the future on this site it is best to always check the OP and check the last like 5 pages for what you may need.

But here is the current mod!
i have the current pack that wasn't my question, i was asking about all the files of clothing pieces i've seen in the other pages of this and if i want them should i download them separately? or if they are already in there how do i get them.

like for example i saw a post with what looked like a red corset and others like that

-Edit- to be clear i mean i have the last shanks mod pack that was uploaded a few pages back

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
why not have Emma or Rogue mentally manipulate her at a football game? tho considering Taryn hangs out with Ellen DeGeneres and Portia, it might be implied after the mutant thing she switched teams XD.
that would break the game and wouldnt be good for people who play this game like a date-sim, we almost dont talk about it but is part of the game. I just like to think our MC dont do it because he like to do the work himself

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
i have the current pack that wasn't my question, i was asking about all the files of clothing pieces i've seen in the other pages of this and if i want them should i download them separately? or if they are already in there how do i get them.

like for example i saw a post with what looked like a red corset and others like that

-Edit- to be clear i mean i have the last shanks mod pack that was uploaded a few pages back
A lot of the extra clothing pieces that are uploaded are for shanks to integrate into the current mod or they're art asset fixes (like stuff overlapping, that kind of thing) but I make that know when that happens, and they get sifted into the next mod fix anyways. I usually post the raw art files that I make to the community in case someone wants to use them for whatever.

tl;dr All you really need to keep an eye out for is the current mod that @Shanks_Aka posts, since those will have the .rpy files that code the art assets into the game. There's no guarantee that the other stuff is implemented unless it's replacing an already existing file.

Reactions: Catwashere

Ozuma

Feb 13, 2018
A lot of the extra clothing pieces that are uploaded are for shanks to integrate into the current mod or they're art asset fixes (like stuff overlapping, that kind of thing) but I make that know when that happens, and they get sifted into the next mod fix anyways. I usually post the raw art files that I make to the community in case someone wants to use them for whatever.

tl;dr All you really need to keep an eye out for is the current mod that @Shanks_Aka posts, since those will have the .rpy files that code the art assets into the game. There's no guarantee that the other stuff is implemented unless it's replacing an already existing file.
ok thanks

Darrax179

Aug 10, 2017
Hello, I mostly just lurk here but, I've started making things for the game as well and I wanted to share something. Awhile ago there was a post about Rogue's dyed hair not having the white part and I've added it in. Don't know if it's something that @Shanks_Aka wanted to change but, anyone can add it in their game if they wish.
View attachment 109948 View attachment 109949 View attachment 109947
can you tell me how can you add images to the game because i was trying to put a game folder in rogue-like game folder but nothing happens

May 25, 2017
you guys think Oni is going to age up x-23 or will he keep her close as she is on the show?
He said he's going with her comic appearances as she looked weird in the show. Not like it matters though, at this rate the modders will get to her atleast 3 years before Oni does. Stuff like this really makes me look back when I bad talked about SR7 for adding in too many girls.

eikichionizuka

Jun 4, 2018
He said he's going with her comic appearances as she looked weird in the show. Not like it matters though, at this rate the modders will get to her atleast 3 years before Oni does. Stuff like this really makes me look back when I bad talked about SR7 for adding in too many girls.
Don't compliment SR7, he takes two months to make minimal progress with maximum bugs.

May 25, 2017
Don't compliment SR7, he takes two months to make minimal progress with maximum bugs.
Hell I know it aint much of a compliment. But i'll take that over FIVE months of NO content with maximum bugs that take an extra month or two to fix. SR7 was alright during his one month releases, hell his releases were always consistent and met deadlines. My only real complaint on him is that he is completely terrible when it comes to the content he brings to the table. Apparently he plans to finish Terra in the upcoming update, lets hope to god it's true.

Trizexar

Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys, whenever i try to start having sex with Mystique, it leads to the code errors and then i dont get the scene, even though all the files are present in the game folder.

Any help?

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, whenever i try to start having sex with Mystique, it leads to the code errors and then i dont get the scene, even though all the files are present in the game folder.

Any help?
Can you post the error log?

Remember, most of the Mystique stuff is getting a big overhaul soon, too.

Reactions: Dan3000

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
that would break the game and wouldnt be good for people who play this game like a date-sim, we almost dont talk about it but is part of the game. I just like to think our MC dont do it because he like to do the work himself
modding wise it's easier, story wise it's easier to explain and write for then a normie magically ending up at a mutant exclusive academy. as far as SR7 goes, he's an self centered hack who advertises one thing and provides another and if you aren't paying your opinion doesn't matter. Oni can at-least provide semi valid reasoning for why he does the artistic choices he does, while sticking mostly to a similar style of the original animation. SR-7 Promises a DCAU game but sticks in a bunch of none DCAU styled characters for no good reason other then that's the flavor of the month. so what happens is SU is a combination of several animated universes with not explanation as to why.

grayfox127

May 4, 2017
I really like how Rogue and the addiction mechanic work. Addiction meter gets full, Rogue comes into your room needing some touchy, rinse and repeat. However, this mechanic is lost on the other girls. I would be incredibly appreciative if you awesome modders could add that to the game. You'll obviously want to put that girls twist into the dialogue/reasoning behind their addiction and barging into your room. Also, any plans to get Rogue footjob in the game? You guys are probably sick of hearing it by now but you modders are doing awesome work at such a quick pace, keep it up!

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes