Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
for those who remember jean on the original 90's cartoon before she became phoenix. Jean literally suck as an X-men telepath. Her saving grace is turning into phoenix and half of her appearance in that is her being a loose cannon.

This also isn't limited to her cartoon version, it originated in the comics and expanded in the cartoon.

spinoff

May 12, 2018
Can someone please give me the Android link with all updates the update I have us 5-6 mystique any new one after that

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
well historically she's not the most likable character regardless of iteration and in the original series she's an extreme wet blanket, in evolution she's your honor student stereotype who dates the idiot jock who she knows is bad for her yatta yatta. It's basically super easy to dislike her.

Yeah whould love to see her, but you know, Mystique is not white either, neither is Psylocke!
as far as Mystique being white both of her Alternative Characters in the series are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tho for sanity sake of Olive I would suggest doing a composite less more people toss a bitchfit because it doesn't meet their expectations despite you know it being Official Artwork.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
well historically she's not the most likable character regardless of iteration and in the original series she's an extreme wet blanket, in evolution she's your honor student stereotype who dates the idiot jock who she knows is bad for her yatta yatta. It's basically super easy to dislike her.

as far as Mystique being white both of her Alternative Characters in the series are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tho for sanity sake of Olive I would suggest doing a composite less more people toss a bitchfit because it doesn't meet their expectations despite you know it being Official Artwork.
I know, the Mystique one was meant as a joke sorry! Yeah it official art but i think this outfit pretty much sucks!:winkytongue:

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I know, the Mystique one was meant as a joke sorry! Yeah it official art but i think this outfit pretty much sucks!:winkytongue:
Won't deny that not my favorite outfit of Psylocke's either but it goes with the theme of her character for the series of her being an Shield Agent. so you have some elements of previous outfits but you also have a militaristic fatigue setup. Gotta remember X-men Evolution was a extremely politically correct cartoon for it's time. It's extremely tame compared to rhetoric spouted in today's age. but basically I doubt the outfit would of been the Final Concept but this was the Preliminary concept art for character as they were planning Season 5.

but there is one thing going for the outfit, There's a zipper all the way down the front.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I love how we're all more excited on the new version of the mod coming out rather than Oni making progress on his update. To paraphrase Tony Stark: I'd say Modders, 3 years years away. Oni, 20.

Reactions: CodeMonkey and MK78

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Won't deny that not my favorite outfit of Psylocke's either but it goes with the theme of her character for the series of her being an Shield Agent. so you have some elements of previous outfits but you also have a militaristic fatigue setup. Gotta remember X-men Evolution was a extremely politically correct cartoon for it's time. It's extremely tame compared to rhetoric spouted in today's age. but basically I doubt the outfit would of been the Final Concept but this was the Preliminary concept art for character as they were planning Season 5.

but there is one thing going for the outfit, There's a zipper all the way down the front.
Well maybe if ask niceley Olive is gonna do more than one outfit!:angel:

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I love how we're all more excited on the new version of the mod coming out rather than Oni making progress on his update. To paraphrase Tony Stark: I'd say Modders, 3 years years away. Oni, 20.
The Problem with Oni is he does everything on a whim, the fact is he was suppose to have an another update out but ran into what ever issues which in all honesty I just translate that to " saw he was being out done and had a sharp loss in interest."

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Wow, I dislike her now after hearing that.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
I still think Jean from evolution personality is perfect for this kinda of game. On a side note, I dont think she ever had more than a few lines but Rahne/wolfdbane is my favorite girl from the show
View attachment 112499 View attachment 112500
I always liked the "New Mutants" team in Evolution (Danni, Rahne, Amara, etc.). One of the first comics I ever read was New Mutants #37, which incidentally, is the issue where all of them are killed. Wah waaaa.

My current plan, subject to any number of things (most importantly being the "adding new characters" issues) is to add at least one other student in some capacity, the next teacher to go in is 99% going to be Storm. As it stands right now we have 2 students and 2 teachers. Okay, so like, technically only 1 teacher with one on the way but you know what I mean.

I think I'll probably have to add David Lo Pan as a playable character too, since Jubilee has green eyes.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes