notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I just noticed something the other day and thought it was a interesting coincidence that all the girls currently in the game have an ability to avoid being touched, kitty can phase through people, emma can turn into diamond and rogue could put people into a coma or worse.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I just noticed something the other day and thought it was a interesting coincidence that all the girls currently in the game have an ability to avoid being touched, kitty can phase through people, emma can turn into diamond and rogue could put people into a coma or worse.
But you can touch Emma in her Diamond form, you just can't hurt her! But i know what you mean.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
the game not have theesome option? so sad, like make both rogue and kitty go doggy style and fuck them both, but the only theesome that the game is ask 1 girl to do foreplay with the other girl.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
the game not have theesome option? so sad, like make both rogue and kitty go doggy style and fuck them both, but the only theesome that the game is ask 1 girl to do foreplay with the other girl.
Oni was re-writing the coding then put it off till next major patch supposedly.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Dear @CodeMonkey,
It's not like they couldn't have visitors, an old friend from school come up to visit for the weekend? Maybe something more like a triggered (warning) event than a whole character. I've been meaning to talk to shanks about how something like that would work in, coding wise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Dear @CodeMonkey,
It's not like they couldn't have visitors, an old friend from school come up to visit for the weekend? Maybe something more like a triggered (warning) event than a whole character. I've been meaning to talk to shanks about how something like that would work in, coding wise.
not really since it's the same notification either way & the quotes exist to allow someone to easily get into a segment of a conversation as well as understand the context of. as far as your theory the answer is yes and no, that covers this topic specifically. the point of the academy is to help students adapt to their powers in a safe environment while slowly integrating them into to society, unfortunately due to some circumstances this fundamentally changes and it mostly becomes a place to protect mutants from society period while teaching them to adapt to their powers and learn tolerance. friend visits are outright barred, and Parental visits are extremely supervised. so points of contact would be limited to school, football field, or some other external facility.

the ways around this is by some miracle you managed to manipulate all the adults which lets be honest at that point you may as well just brainwash :/

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Sometimes if you yell at him he works faster. I just don't want to be the one to do it, but I've seen it happen on his Patreon. LOL

JollyWhammer

Jun 16, 2018
the latest modded update i found, is "either unknown format or damaged"...
-"have you tried reparing it?", -how do i do that?
-"use WinRar, it has an option that allows you to repair damaged or unknown format files", -done it, doesn't work.

"would you kindly" post another link of the mod, from a different source?

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
the latest modded update i found, is "either unknown format or damaged"...
-"have you tried reparing it?", -how do i do that?
-"use WinRar, it has an option that allows you to repair damaged or unknown format files", -done it, doesn't work.

"would you kindly" post another link of the mod, from a different source?
Are you using the mod only? Or the complete package?

This is the Complete Pack with the Expansion mod and should work fine!

Just keep in mind that Mystique is Work in Progress and ther can be various problems with her at the moment!

Reactions: Delas

harakiru

May 7, 2018
I've batch compressed all the images packaged in the latest modded release. Since Ren'py runs at a fixed resolution there is no need to have a PNG of Emma's lips that takes up 7mb of space. For me the game runs fine and I didn't notice any difference in performance but I think it may help people with low end computers. Would you guys be interested in this? I could upload my own files if someone wants to test whether or not it improves performance. I used mostly lossless compression settings so the difference is not noticeable.

OlasCuadradas

Jan 30, 2018
I've batch compressed all the images packaged in the latest modded release. Since Ren'py runs at a fixed resolution there is no need to have a PNG of Emma's lips that takes up 7mb of space. For me the game runs fine and I didn't notice any difference in performance but I think it may help people with low end computers. Would you guys be interested in this? I could upload my own files if someone wants to test whether or not it improves performance. I used mostly lossless compression settings so the difference is not noticeable.
It is not my case, but I think it would be great if you do it!

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Sound's good to me, i can test it on my ancient 2009 Lapttop, so yeah would like to see an upload.

harakiru

May 7, 2018
Ok, ill keep testing this build of mine and look at Ren'py code for a day, since I believe @Olive_Drab is really close to releasing his next mod compilation, so I'll just wait until that releases and start working on it to optimize it however I can. Also there are a lot of images in the mod that are pretty bloated so the actual process of compressing takes about 2 hours, so I it may take a day since I need my laptop during the day.

fortyses

Dec 8, 2017
Hi, can someone help me with Emma? When I ask her to be my bf, she says she needs approval of Rogue. I can't find an option in rogue's menu to get that approval. Pls help

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, can someone help me with Emma? When I ask her to be my bf, she says she needs approval of Rogue. I can't find an option in rogue's menu to get that approval. Pls help
go talk about your relationship with rogue, say you want to break up and you can navigate from there. if Im not wrong this is the only way to get to that option, and I think its weird it works like that

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes