souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It was suggested at various points, but since there's multiple people doing mods no one wanted to be the one to keep a first post updated.

how do you access the modded content
Easiest way is to download the pre-integrated version, available in the first post or a page (last line of downloads, though I'm not sure if it's the most recent) or two back in the thread. Then you can click on your inventory to access some cheat options, click and drag on stat bars to adjust them for each character, and have the various cosmetic options for the characters in their chat menu.

Oct 31, 2017
It was suggested at various points, but since there's multiple people doing mods no one wanted to be the one to keep a first post updated.
Huh. Figured it was something of a collab effort, didn't realize it was a multiple project sort of deal. Guess that's what I get for not following along with the thread.

Thank you kindly for the answer btw.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Now as much as I hate to be coming across as that guy, I do have to stop to ask: Why isn't all this talk about work and progress of the game mod happening in its own thread rather than here?

My general lack of posting here would show I'm not exactly one to help out those who don't RTFM, but at the same time I'm not one to cause undue confusion to the poor lads either.

... and on that note, I do look forward to being pointed to the fact that this has already been asked and answered in the thread. :happyblush

(Edit: Quick clarification, my use of 'Why' is used out of genuine curiosity and as an actual question rather than being all high, mighty, hoity, and toity while being on a soapbox. Just figure I'd make that clear on the outset.)
I've also asked this question before, but I can't remember what they said here. At this point, though, I'm just happy that the thread exists.

Mar 27, 2018

MEGA Folder with MODDED android and mac.

If you want to convert Ren'Py games yourself, all the files you need can be found here:

You need the SDK and ONE text editor for win/linux/mac.

For android/ios you also need one of either RAPT or Renios from the link AND android studio from here:

I don't mind converting stuff whenever a new version releases but since I heavily edit the release for my own use, I usually don't bother to make a clean copy to upload here whenever a small addition or bug fix it posted.
Seriously, it takes about 2 mins to convert Ren'Py games to android, it beats having to wait for other people to do it for you.
@shellbust101 New scenes and Mystique are not in the game in the Android version, I looked inside the game files and are there in the files but are not in the game.

The game is like the normal version without mod.

NIGHTMARE69

Jul 10, 2017
hey modders, you think you can add some more save slots to the save screen? fits like at least another 6 tabs on there

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
when are the next update :)
Update to the mod, or to the game as a whole?
Mod: Ask people like Shanks, Olive, and MK78. They seem to be the big uploaders for updating the mod
How And where do I find mystique in the modded Mac version?
You find Mystique almost the same way you find Emma, but you need to meet Emma first. I know the classroom is first, and then somewhere else, sorry if this isn't helpful. I didn't really bother with her in-game, but I've kept tabs on the characters for the most part.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
hey modders, you think you can add some more save slots to the save screen? fits like at least another 6 tabs on there
could you elaborate on that, I curious why you want more save slots? I never had more than 3 saves at the same time.
speaking of saves, I think the ability to name saves could be useful

shellbust101

Jun 22, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added new clothes from version 0.979 (including the ones you can't access in version 0.979)
- Added the piercings from version 0.979
- Added the SR7 clothes for Rogue by @grundle
- Added new texts for Mystique by @MK78 and @Syliar
- Random fixes

What else is worth adding from this new version? the new blowjob? the Historia system? the threesome system?
I know he added a lot of dialogs for Emma, I plan on merging them. Don't know yet if I'm gonna merge the mod with the new game version, lot of new glitches. I also plan on adding the titjob tomorrow, or the day after.

Mystique is very WIP right now, you can go meet her and have sex with her and whatnot, but she has mostly the same dialogs as Emma.
Dragging the stats bar should work on Mystique, use it.
Create backups before using.
In order to unlock Mystique's room, do her two encounters (classroom in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights).

View attachment 120543 View attachment 120544 View attachment 120545 View attachment 120546

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978 VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

ANDROID and MAC using files from quoted post.

Third times the charm...

edit: I don't have a mac so I can't test if it works or not but I uploaded 2 compilations, hopefully one of them works...

Reactions: hooviescoop

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
A bit disappointed with emma's bj scene. I expected something more original from Oni, not a copy/paste of the kitty scene, it seems more a hasty modded scene than an original to be honest.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes