salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The MC is the biggest bitch in that game. Even when we try to stand up for ourself, hospital ward. Try to help someone, hospital ward. Help a granny cross a street? Hospital ward. Not to mention the dialouge is meh and cringe at times. Nor the fact that Jean has this cringey 'big sis-little bro' dynamic which makes zero sense. Laura wanting to be top does make sense but comes off as too strong. Rogue being submissive seems most natural and ACTUALLY isn't cringe.
I do like how Laura just drags you around and implies shes constantly stalking you around just to make sure youre safe, then again, seeing how every month Null ends up in the hospital, thats a fair precaution.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I do like how Laura just drags you around and implies shes constantly stalking you around just to make sure youre safe, then again, seeing how every month Null ends up in the hospital, thats a fair precaution.
Yeah I don't need a yandere with knives thank you. Protective I'm fine with. Overly stalking, not so much. Then again considering how we are made out to be the weakest bitch possible, fault lies with Ron and co on that.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The TNH and RLE dichotomy is like that of fanfic vs game.
In one, you are dragged by the hand through someone else's in depth fantasy made into illustrated text. In the other, you play an actual fucking videogame.
Mfs b like: Oh, but TNH has a story, goes fast and Oni's a bitch.
And what a story, fam, what a story. Oni might be a bitch, but he's not a Bitch. You know who's a Bitch? Null.
In fact, you know what would be a funny af mod that I'd actively want to play? Zero in TNH. He'd be bedding hoes left and right and skipping their tedious "I wanna bring into my game all the bland and boring things that I believe constitute a real relationship" like he was on a repopulation speed run.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Besides, while i like how null is coming up, i really dislike how sappy and like a lame bitch the MC sounds in dialogue.
And asking for consent on every action. In RL, you can make out and go to sucking tits with the girl nodding or some other non-verbal cue. Simple, easy, keeps scene rolling. With Null it's, "Can we make out? Can I suck you tits? Can you get on your hands and knees?" It's very unsexy.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
And asking for consent on every action. In RL, you can make out and go to sucking tits with the girl nodding or some other non-verbal cue. Simple, easy, keeps scene rolling. With Null it's, "Can we make out? Can I suck you tits? Can you get on your hands and knees?" It's very unsexy.
Last chick I fucked, I spit on her ass hole and stuck the tip of my thumb in her ass. She loved it, said it surprised her and she'd never done it before and if I asked she would have said no, but my being a man about it made it even hotter. Chicks like men. :cool:

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
In Rogue-lite selecting a position/action is you asking for consent of "hey, I wanna touch your boobs/ass/whatever." It's implied by selecting the option. Then if consent isn't given and you try to force her, then she just slaps you hard, leaves the room and just doesn't talk to MC at all for days.

If your going to add a lot of story dialogue, might as well add some non-verbal lines as well.

Though I don't got a horse in the race, Just figured I toss that out there that there is a consent system in place in Rogue-lite. It's just masked under the action/game mechanic system [if you can call it that] itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
In Rogue-lite selecting a position/action is you asking for consent of "hey, I wanna touch your boobs/ass/whatever." It's implied by selecting the option. Then if consent isn't given and you try to force her, then she just slaps you hard, leaves the room and just doesn't talk to MC at all for days.

If your going to add a lot of story dialogue, might as well add some non-verbal lines as well.

Though I don't got a horse in the race, Just figured I toss that out there that there is a consent system in place in Rogue-lite. It's just masked under the action/game mechanic system [if you can call it that] itself.
The difference is the delivery, and the presence of choice.
Yes, in RLE, you can ask for consent before doing something, or you can go YOLO and stick your thump up Emma Frost's butthole and damn the consequences because you have balls.
View attachment miku's ballade.mp4

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'll take this over Squirrel Girl.

Reactions: mashi81
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes