FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
...and it's the second time so far I've lowered myself to see the purple leper and the tree squatter and my fucking life, they're even uglier the second time.
I would have said that "it's actually not that bad" and that I was just clout-chasing for internet points. But I finally got to the part where the game intros both girls, and the game showed me Greedent first, which knocked a lot of wind out of my sails, so my previous criticisms stand as such.

I have discovered a new kind of disappointment: Specifically the kind where you know already know how bad the situation is going to go, like, the writing as on the wall for months, including pictures. But because you weren't an active catalyst in how things were going down, you still had that sliver of optimism that things weren't going to be that bad. But then you eventually get involved/witness the bad thing happening, and it's still worse than you expected - like, you were expecting a 2/10 experience, but you got either a 1/10 or a 0/10. And now I'm in the cycle of waiting for Oni to fully implement characters so Prime can fix and improve the game.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes