Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
v0.981f for Android has been posted in the thread, can we update the OP? I believe it still has v0.981d.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
hi too lazy to look through 239 pages worth of posts, How does one break the ice with Emma?? she mad my type
After meeting her for the first time, do any action or just wait for one unit of time and return to the classroom to catcher her schlicking off. Once you do, the sex menu will be unlocked and you can do what your heart desires.

c3real

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone know if a save from the most recent Android port can be easily edited to reflect progress from an earlier release? I haven't played this since the last booom313 release and would prefer not to start over. I've downloaded the Ren'py save editor, but man is that a lot of things to change manually.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
there is a discussion on patreon about laura but im not one of oni's supporters so i cant see it unless someone wants to copy the text to here

(current version spoilers if you haven't checked it out yet)

Ok, so new year, let's get some discussion going! The most recent version of the game, 0.981, introduced the new character Laura Kinney, or X-23. She only makes a cameo in this version, one scene, but it should give you a feel of how I'm handling the character and how she looks in general. My feel for the character is that she has a bit of a tomboyish side, physical and aggressive, but is also pretty chill. She talks in short, direct statements, she can be a bit more mellow than some of the other characters, she can be a bit more casual in some areas, but a bit more reserved in others.

I'd like to hear from you guys about what you think of what you've seen so far, and where you'd like to see her go in future updates. Obviously the goal is to get her up to speed with the other characters in terms of basic content, and the next patch should include at least some of her sexual and interaction options, but is there anything in particular that interests you? I have some ideas for alternate outfits, but any that are must-have? I'm currently planning to have a jacket and miniskirt, at least.

Btw, I've noticed that there seems to be a fairly stiff drop-off in pledges this month, hopefully most of that due to the various Patreon drama going around than to anything specific on my part. I can weather this better than some creators out there, but I really appreciate that so many of you so loyally support me and this project. Hopefully things will settle down soon, and keep an eye on any more marginal creators you might follow, if they've been hit harder, maybe throw a few extra bucks their way this month.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes