Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Regarding the two Rogues: this kinda makes me wish we could have an option for her to wear different clothes, have accessories, and change her hairstyle beyond what is in the modded version. The modded version is great, but I'd love to see the promo-Rogue in the game in some way.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Who's that ? all google told me was about a DBZ male-ish character.
Ol' fish eyes lol. He's the character who was able to fight against Goku when he went Ultra Instinct. I'm assuming you know about that from at least some research?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ol' fish eyes lol. He's the character who was able to fight against Goku when he went Ultra Instinct. I'm assuming you know about that from at least some research?
No no I don't want spoilers for DB Super I meant who is the "jiren" that person said won the vote... unless he was making some kinda joke ? O__o ... still don't know who is the new girl that will be added to Rogue Like Evolution as a result of winning the voting thing Oni has got going on.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
No no I don't want spoilers for DB Super I meant who is the "jiren" that person said won the vote... unless he was making some kinda joke ? O__o ... still don't know who is the new girl that will be added to Rogue Like Evolution as a result of winning the voting thing Oni has got going on.
Ahh okay I don't even know what the vote is. I'm just guessing that's a Patreon-only thing. I'm sorry if I've ruined something for you. Dammit...

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
welp if squirrel girl is the new girl will be added then i hope she look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not like this:
Or this:
I know t's the wrong franchise but that last one looks like it could be one of Joker's henchman. (Shivers)

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
welp if squirrel girl is the new girl will be added then i hope she look like this:
Not like this:
Or this:
First Image: Hey, she looks pretty cute. I'd dig that~
Second Image: Hmm...aggressive much?
Third Image: OH GOD KILL IT WITH FIRE WTAWOEIVAMDLISUFBAWLEU!

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ahh okay I don't even know what the vote is. I'm just guessing that's a Patreon-only thing. I'm sorry if I've ruined something for you. Dammit...
Don't worry about it I will probably forget it all by the time I get around to finally watching DBS ...

There is or was voting going on patreon for a new girl to be added to the game and Squirrel Girl was one of the candidates. :unsure: no clue who else are up as options.

• Haha
Reactions: Oshitari Azumi
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes