Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Another counterpoint: One of the brotherhood girls. I'd prefer Scarlet Witch (her and Rogue can be your big titty goth gfs) over Boom Boom (probably would be the easiest girl to bang since she seems to have little inhibition from the show).

Reactions: wilrobalv

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
I like new characters to interact with as much as the other guy but one would assume focusing on existing characters and expanding upon them before moving on to new characters would work best. The more unfinished characters the dev adds to the game, the more he has to accomplish by the next update(and the longer it takes to release said update). And naturally, it's not gonna be as impressive as people want it to be since there's only so much attention that can be distributed between all these different and ever expanding characters.
the following update will expand on features and gameplay

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Going to give this a try. Is X-23 in this? If not I think she would be a good choice. Such a cute psychopath.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
You can easily exploit the threesome actions to make any character get points with you. What you usually do is call up Rogue or another character you already can do stuff with. Ask them to either have a threesome or dance for you... basically any action that has 2 girls together. You will always get rejected by the second girl who you are trying to seduce. After that just start having sex with the girl you already have a good relationship with... The second girl will get aroused and will either start masturbating or eventually join you herself.

For instance I used Kitty to seduce both Emma and Laura. I had sex with Emma a bunch of times before I even got the event where she was masturbating in the classroom by just asking Kitty to dance or strip with Emma or for them to make out. Emma rejected most of the request to make out or strip... but you just keep having Rogue or Kitty strip or do something with you till the other girl gets aroused enough and joins in... or just gets enough inhibition.

As for the normal way without exploiting the threesome mechanics. You just keep flirting with them until they have like 400-500 love so that you can touch them...give them messages or touch their thighs until they get aroused enough then ask to shift your actions to like a blowjob or finger them, etc...

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
You can also just keep asking them to do something that you know they will reject. Then keep replying "maybe later" for a lot of easy love points. Ask them to do everything once every part of the day, so they don't get annoyed with you. Usually the titjob, handjob, footjob, and blowjob options... you can ask one of the girls to give you a blowjob and they will usually turn down the idea, then chose the middle option of "begging / please"... a lot of times they will say "can I give you a handjob instead?", accept it then do some off hand action with them or just keep pressing continue until they get slightly aroused, then chose the shift action option to get the blowjob or titjob that you wanted. Which gives you easy amount of inhibition and obedience.

Also whenever possible get them a dildo and gift it to them. I believe it gives an easy +40 of every state. Though they get kind of annoying since the girls will always pull out a dildo and masturbate while you're having sex. So if you don't want them to constantly use a Vibrator or Dildo to show you how woefully inadequate you are, then don't give it to them.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
So if you don't want them to constantly use a Vibrator or Dildo to show you how woefully inadequate you are, then don't give it to them.
this made me LoL. i had the same reaction the first time one of them took it out... also, i am married irl, but my wife has never taken one out during [before yes, during never.]

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka
Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone know if it has a storyline, and do some missions, or it it just fucking girls and going on dates. Because I like it so far just seem to get bored of fucking the chicks.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone know if it has a storyline, and do some missions, or it it just fucking girls and going on dates. Because I like it so far just seem to get bored of fucking the chicks.
There is no story. You just basic woo the girls a bit then fuck them endlessly.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Alot of games are either fug grills then it's over or a story, then fug and it's over. I dunno, I like fugging girls forever it's simple and nothing more is really needed.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes