jimd92

May 18, 2017
Anyone else find Laura's pussy a bit off setting or weird looking?... It doesn't look like its actually like its attached and her mound is bit too big when she is in her sex pose? Also its at a very weird angle?
This is just the very first release. Oni tends to sometimes re-release a path 5+ times for repeat bug fixes. I expect Laura's pussy looking like a mangled 2D cut out during sex will be changed/edited. Her pussy looks fine during anal, but during anal her asshole looks a bit like throwing a hotdog down a corridor.

With the angle she's at, I think the image for her pussy needs to be maybe shrunk down a little and lowered a bit, because it looks really off right now - see image. It's fine when stationary, it's fine when hotdogging (hairy and bald), but it just needs a tiny edit.

This certainly isn't the major content patch that some hyped it as despite being told otherwise. Seems to be tidying up Laura, adding a little to each of the others (more clothing) and pool, kinda of incorporating more mod ideas. Hopefully the next update patches will work out these bugs and minor issues in the next couple of weeks, then next major update will probably finish Laura and introduce 5th girl (if one is to be added).

Reactions: GuardianZ

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
This is just the very first release. Oni tends to sometimes re-release a path 5+ times for repeat bug fixes. I expect Laura's pussy looking like a mangled 2D cut out during sex will be changed/edited. Her pussy looks fine during anal, but during anal her asshole looks a bit like throwing a hotdog down a corridor.

With the angle she's at, I think the image for her pussy needs to be maybe shrunk down a little and lowered a bit, because it looks really off right now - see image. It's fine when stationary, it's fine when hotdogging (hairy and bald), but it just needs a tiny edit.

This certainly isn't the major content patch that some hyped it as despite being told otherwise. Seems to be tidying up Laura, adding a little to each of the others (more clothing) and pool, kinda of incorporating more mod ideas. Hopefully the next update patches will work out these bugs and minor issues in the next couple of weeks, then next major update will probably finish Laura and introduce 5th girl (if one is to be added).
Yeah I hope he really tweaks those animations and pussy... I was actually too disturb by it to even wank. It was almost like instead of having a vagina, to me it looked like she has some kind of weird like short nosed elephant trunk / suction cup thing for your dick.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nothing wrong with Laura's pussy its just not where it belongs. Its more like we are fucking a fleshlight right above her. But if thats the biggest issue with this release then i say Oni outdid himself.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well, tiny update aside, I really liked the pushing the top up option. It's one of my favorite fetishes. Although I do kinda wish they'd rework Emma's sex animation so you can see it.

Reactions: Danlorn

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Can somebody of patrons repost changelog from patreon here pls?
Ok, I hope to get the next version, 0.983, out this Sunday, I'm doing final tweaks and testing right now, but I thought it was a good idea to get some patch notes out. I might have forgotten a few changes I made in there, and there are a bunch of smaller elements that I hope to add over the coming weeks as we work the kinks out of this version, so keep that in mind.

The veterans know how this works, but for anyone relatively new to the community, here's how patch cycles work around here. If you're just interested in playing a fun and stable game, maybe hold off for a few days. The first build will likely be pretty buggy, and it's intended for those guys who enjoy finding and reporting bugs. :D If there are any serious ones I'll release a patch pretty quick, smaller ones might take a day or so, but I typically have at least 3-4 new builds out within the first week to settle down any major problems, and then maybe another few over the following couple weeks to work out balance issues and tweak elements that could use improvement.

As for reporting bugs, if anything unusual happens, you can either private message me, or post it in the thread for that build. If it's an actual game crash, please post the first portion of the crash report that pops up, that typically makes it very easy for me to find where the bug came from, but typically the stuff after "Full Traceback" is not necessary and just takes up a lot of space. If it's not a crash, but you just see something that seems odd to you, you can post about that too, please try to keep a save before that part so that you can try out whatever fixes I make, and it might be important for me to know the steps leading up to that point, since a lot of weird cases only occur when things happen in a certain order.

So here's what's new this version:

- Laura's room is in, with the options available in other girls' rooms.

- There's another new area, which comes with some fun little sequences. I do hope to expand on this section over time, but there should be enough there to play with for now.

- There's also new art for the campus square.

- Each of the girls is getting a few new clothing items, which you can find on the ingame store.

- New feature- open tops. Maybe this is a minor thing to some of you, but RavenNoodle and I have put a lot of work into it, now every top on every girl can be in a "raised" state while still staying on. Now this isn't fully implemented in every aspect of the game that I'd like right now, but if you see an areas of the game where you think this would make more sense than taking the item off entirely, let me know and I can add the option.

- Laura's sex options. I've added her new poses and animations for sex, anal, and hotdogging scenes. Footjob and titjob aren't in yet though. Let me know if there are any issues with these poses displaying oddly in some situation.

- Laura's relationship scenes. She has her love and obedience-based relationship scenes, still working on the inhibition-based ones.

- Various other bug fixes and content tweaks. Thanks again to Ai Muhao, Maxim, Retrofaptor, and RavenNoodle for the writing and art they contributed to this version."

Mar 8, 2019
Well, this update is more or less good. Buggy but still. Its sad thath the updates are rare... Oni alredy would have made 8 characters by this time but you gotta milk your patreons after all.

Do anybody can say what girls are at the vote pool on his patreon? Who is in the lead?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, this update is more or less good. Buggy but still. Its sad thath the updates are rare... Oni alredy would have made 8 characters by this time but you gotta milk your patreons after all.

Do anybody can say what girls are at the vote pool on his patreon? Who is in the lead?
Yeah, like read the devlog above your post and it gives you a clear insight. He loves to tinker with tiny little details for eternity.

Hah, who leads the polls :sneaky: No, he figured its a cool thing if he introduces another poll participant monthly or more... so as you can see the actual poll is waaay ahead. Not in the near future. He started with squirrel girl (how the name fills me with bile :sick:) and then Storm. And here we are. Two out Five revealed and one is an absolute joke.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes