MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Sorry I think my phone glitched out. Cause I just found what I thought you said, and it was actually said by MK78. I will be editing my post accordingly.
Like i said it is getting late!;) Everything cool bro!(y)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
What exactly does the 'b' fix, anybody got an up-to-date changelog (and could maybe pass that along to the OP..)? The last update was surprisingly stable for me anyway, just one small error in one scene... well, if we don't count Laura's fun bits as errors, ha.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
What exactly does the 'b' fix, anybody got an up-to-date changelog (and could maybe pass that along to the OP..)? The last update was surprisingly stable for me anyway, just one small error in one scene... well, if we don't count Laura's fun bits as errors, ha.
Bl0g ch3ck3r shared the change log.

My bad Oni released already the 0.983b
and it can already be found on f.e. Svscomics.com

Here is a list of changes /fixes :

Ok, so what does this version do differently, let's see. . .

- "Cum on tits" option added for Laura in all sex poses, let me know if anything there doesn't work right.

- Jizz on Laura should be fully functioning now on all the relevant areas in all poses. Again, let me know if it mysteriously vanishes. Not that it might not be visible behind the penis sometimes even if it's there.

- Emma's stockings should be in her wardrobe menu now if you've given them to her, they would be in the "Underwear>Hose" category.

- Rogue's bikini should now show properly in her doggystyle pose.

- Rogue's garters should show properly in her standing pose.

- Fixed some display oddness with Laura's bra and corset in her sex pose.

- Removed some of the "black screens" when changing speeds during sex with Laura. They will still appear in the BJ animations for now, but are no longer in the sex pose stuff.

- Removed a bug that could occur with multiple girls if one was messing with the other's tits.

- Added "wet hair" as a permanent option for Laura. Doesn't really do anything to her sex pose though.

- There was an issue where if you scheduled certain outfits in certain circumstances, and then either changed those outfits or reset them from the special menu, it could lead to the girls wearing outfits in situations where they otherwise wouldn't. This should no longer happen, although you might need to manually change the outfit or use the reset option to fix this (just the one time).

All this drama is cool and all, but uh... what's new?

Well Laura has something called a Penis Vagina... where she has something looks like a penis, but instead of the normal penis head its a giant vagina.

I imagine that is what a mangina would look like if it was a real thing. :thonk:

Last edited:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Well Laura has something called a Penis Vagina... where she has something looks like a penis, but instead of the normal penis head its a giant vagina.

I imagine that is what a mangina would look like if it was a real thing. :thonk:
Didn't see that, I'll look for it. But uhm, what you're telling me is that Laura has a penis pocket pussy instead of a vagina? :LOL:
I'm kinda scared to play this update.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Didn't see that, I'll look for it. But uhm, what you're telling me is that Laura has a penis pocket pussy instead of a vagina? :LOL:
I'm kinda scared to play this update.
If you click on the quotes below they attached screenshots of what it looks like. I didn't add it in my original post pointing it out because I didn't want to traumatize anyone on the forums and ruin the surprise for them. And yes it does look like she has a fleshlight hanging out of her.

Linking to post with screenshot
Linking to post with screenshot

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
What happened to not updating the OP until the final version?
Its not reasonable to expect the mods to update the original post every time Oni drops a new version because it would mean they would have to update everything a daily basis. Not to mention sometimes we only get parts of all the information necessary. For instance with 0.983b Ric shared all the download links needed, and other people shared the change logs.

So yes sometimes the mods might randomly at their discretion update the original which is always a pleasant surprise, but its not realistic to expect the OP to always be updated until a game developer releases a stable update or until someone shares the necessary things for mods to update the OP. There was another game I was following and it took 2 months for the OP to be updated because no one initially shared the update until a month after the update was release. So we're just lucky that this game is popular and a lot of people follow it and are willing to share. So just out of principle don't expect the original post to always be up to date, its always safer to assume the OP will be update once a stable version comes out for this particular game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Its not reasonable to expect the mods to update the original post every time Oni drops a new version because it would mean they would have to update everything a daily basis. Not to mention sometimes we only get parts of all the information necessary. For instance with 0.983b Ric shared all the download links needed, and other people shared the change logs.

So yes sometimes the mods might randomly at their discretion update the original which is always a pleasant surprise, but its not realistic to expect the OP to always be updated until a game developer releases a stable update or until someone shares the necessary things for mods to update the OP. There was another game I was following and it took 2 months for the OP to be updated because no one initially shared the update until a month after the update was release. So we're just lucky that this game is popular and a lot of people follow it and are willing to share. So just out of principle don't expect the original post to always be up to date, its always safer to assume the OP will be update once a stable version comes out for this particular game.

I was asking because last time I asked I was specifically told it wouldn't be updated until the final release. But thanks for telling me not to expect it three times, I guess?

Reactions: botc76

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
why does Rogue, after going through the process of becoming a couple, still show up and say "I know we aren't 'dating' dating" and then asking us to be casual sex friends? is this a bug or on purpose? because either way it doesn't really make sense

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
why does Rogue, after going through the process of becoming a couple, still show up and say "I know we aren't 'dating' dating" and then asking us to be casual sex friends? is this a bug or on purpose? because either way it doesn't really make sense
Its neither a bug nor on purpose.

The game just fires off the same exact events whenever you get to a certain point level on one of the stats regardless of whatever events you already saw or didn't see.

So could anyone tell me how many girls we have now?

R, K, Emma, and X-23 ?
You have all them. So just 4.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Its neither a bug nor on purpose.

The game just fires off the same exact events whenever you get to a certain point level on one of the stats regardless of whatever events you already saw or didn't see.

You have all them. So just 4.
is there a way to stop this? i dont want the casual thing, but saying no reduces her stats. this seems poorly thought out

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Nope, there's no way to avoid any of it. The more you increase the stats for each girl, they'll just go through the same paces depending on what you increase first.

Maybe one day you'll be able to take specific routes (only sex friend/boyfriend whatever) but as it stands right now you'll go through ALL of them.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Just go through the events with whatever choices increase stats, then change the way the girl addresses you manually through the menu. The 'master' stuff annoys me.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes