Ric

Oct 21, 2016
0.983b
(link will be removed after the release of the new version)

WIN

LIN

MAC

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
again not for android:(
The author does not make the Android
The author has not yet released a completely stable version. Therefore, those who do android do not want to waste their time.
Because if do it once for a stable version. And not every day after the next bugfix.
If you are not satisfied with something, pay the author of the game and ask them to make an androd version. Or make an android version yourself

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
He.... uh.... Oni really needs to fix this because this looks... grotesque
I agree. Hopefully he decides to change it soon and not just leave it like how creepy Emma looks in her sex poses... cause Her head and face look totally different.

In my opinion Kitty's animations /art are really well done. Rogue's ones are good but you can see they were from an earlier time and did not benefit from Oni's more experience. Emma's one are mostly disappointing cause it seemed he didn't really care much for her. He didn't bother to keep her portions and or make unique poses for her.

Laura's ones are disturbing right now cause of how bad the pussy looks... its too big, wrong angle, and it just looks like a fleshlight... along with the fact how the skin tone doesn't blend at all. And when Laura gives a blow job her right hand is still on her head / neck.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The author does not make the Android
The author has not yet released a completely stable version. Therefore, those who do android do not want to waste their time.
Because if do it once for a stable version. And not every day after the next bugfix.
If you are not satisfied with something, pay the author of the game and ask them to make an androd version. Or make an android version yourself
Or just get a PC or laptop. Even a cheap 50$ PC can run renpy game just fine.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Does anyone know who this is? I'm assuming she's from another game of Oni's but thats all I could tell. Not even sure how I triggered her but maybe someone here knows.

Azami <3

Jun 22, 2017
again not for android:(
If you are that desperate wanting the android version then lookup in here, someone might be already convert it:

Does anyone know who this is? I'm assuming she's from another game of Oni's but thats all I could tell. Not even sure how I triggered her but maybe someone here knows.
View attachment 337341
That character is gwen-pool, she's just an april fool character Oni place in but everyone thought she might be the 4th will be added which is not

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I have played the mod, and I would disagree. While the mod adds a lot of basic stuff, they just use ONI's original assets and jury rig it into something new. While I appreciate the effort and time the modders spent making it, the vanilla version is way smoother and consistent. You can see in the mod how clunky most of the options are, the fact that you have options to do things but no assets for it all... for instance when you have Rogue go into missionary all of her clothes just disappears. They even say it in game that all of her clothes disappears because they don't create any original assets, they just repurpose them, and they won't add more stuff unless Oni creates the stuff for them. Adding dialogue or just cropping out a girl's head and replacing isn't anywhere nearly as difficult as having to do the foundation of the actual animation, or creating the logic for the game. The only new thing they added really was Mystique, but its super obvious that her art was done by a different person since her quality level was on a whole different level. The pool and stadium stuff takes very little effort, you just literally add a new picture and add dialogue. Also Oni maintains a consistent dialogue tree, while the modders just tacks stuff on in random stuff with the options they add. The mod is really showing it's age now compared to the vanilla version, and just highlights how much improvement Oni has made since the older version the mod is running on.
Guess why you have not heared anything new from us for some time now?

Our guys are doing something about the code and get rid of the clunkyness you mentioned, but it is only natural don't you think? More assets need more loading time! Also we spend much time an trying to fix the bugs.

Oh and nothing new beside Mystique? What about the new clothes that are originally created? Or the Sexpositions that were new?
And of course it is obvious that different artists have different styles, if you know someone who can match Oni's Style pefectly and is willing to do it for free, bring him/her!

Yes it has it's problems and it is far from perfect, you are right there but saying there was nothing new or original added to the mod would not do justice to the hard work and hours all the contributors put into the Project!

To everyone who is interested, yes we are still working on the mod, but it has become really time consuming and we are still working on the code etc. so not much progress, as bad as it is! But we are on it!(y)

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Guess why you have not heared anything new from us for some time now?

Our guys are doing something about the code and get rid of the clunkyness you mentioned, but it is only natural don't you think? More assets need more loading time! Also we spend much time an trying to fix the bugs.

Oh and nothing new beside Mystique? What about the new clothes that are originally created? Or the Sexpositions that were new?
And of course it is obvious that different artists have different styles, if you know someone who can match Oni's Style pefectly and is willing to do it for free, bring him/her!

Yes it has it's problems and it is far from perfect, you are right there but saying there was nothing new or original added to the mod would not do justice to the hard work and hours all the contributors put into the Project!

To everyone who is interested, yes we are still working on the mod, but it has become really time consuming and we are still working on the code etc. so not much progress, as bad as it is! But we are on it!(y)
And what did you say different from what aesir150 said? You only confirm his words.
Nobody says that you do nothing, but the fact that the key changes to the game are made by Oni. And the quality of the author's version is higher.
You actually did a pretty quick filling, but this speed affected the quality. Oni try to fix bugs and only then releases a new version.
In your version, can find bugs that were in earlier versions of the mod and have not yet been fixed.
I wrote to you about some bugs more than once. Yes, then you corrected something, but much remains. And when you were normally asked to explain the upgrade procedure to the games through the githab, your moderators, with great pathos, stated that they were tired of nagging ordinary users.
Not only can you, in your theme, not properly explain how to download a game, there are big doubts that you can get rid of all the bugs.
They complain about Oni for a long time doing his job, and also for money.
But you do not work too fast. Yes, without money. But this is your choice.

The fact that you make a mod does not give the right to consider yourself supermen on this forum. And no one is obliged to crawl in front of your team on their knees and beg to release the mod. Or write exclusively laudatory reviews without any criticism in your address.

Nobody prevented Oni from taking and making their own project, attracting an audience and money to it.
No one bothers to do the same to you.
And since the basis of your work is someone else's project - this is your fee. If you want money, make your project and then your hard work stories will matter.
Take off your crown and do your job ...

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
And what did you say different from what aesir150 said? You only confirm his words.
Nobody says that you do nothing, but the fact that the key changes to the game are made by Oni. And the quality of the author's version is higher.
You actually did a pretty quick filling, but this speed affected the quality. Oni try to fix bugs and only then releases a new version.
In your version, can find bugs that were in earlier versions of the mod and have not yet been fixed.
I wrote to you about some bugs more than once. Yes, then you corrected something, but much remains. And when you were normally asked to explain the upgrade procedure to the games through the githab, your moderators, with great pathos, stated that they were tired of nagging ordinary users.
Not only can you, in your theme, not properly explain how to download a game, there are big doubts that you can get rid of all the bugs.
They complain about Oni for a long time doing his job, and also for money.
But you do not work too fast. Yes, without money. But this is your choice.

The fact that you make a mod does not give the right to consider yourself supermen on this forum. And no one is obliged to crawl in front of your team on their knees and beg to release the mod. Or write exclusively laudatory reviews without any criticism in your address.

Nobody prevented Oni from taking and making their own project, attracting an audience and money to it.
No one bothers to do the same to you.
And since the basis of your work is someone else's project - this is your fee. If you want money, make your project and then your hard work stories will matter.
Take off your crown and do your job ...
Nobody here thinks he is Superman or something like that! Nobody here want's money for anything! Just to make that clear.
If you think the Mod is bad, that is absolutley ok. What is not okay is to say that there is nothing originally done for the mod, besides Mystique, wich is clearly not true and unfair to everyone who put work into the Mod!
Are there more lazy things like recolours? Yes! But there are also many new clothes that where created from the scratch.

And modding mostly relies on the work of somone else. why have you bring that up? We know that! Oh and nobody here is wearing a Crown either!
Also criticism is very welcome! We read every post and discuss everything!

I hope that clears up what i meant in my post, everything else can be discussed in the mod thread also if we have something new you will read it there!

Reactions: I'mWabbit
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes