George_Nos

May 29, 2019
This may sound incredibly stupid but which area do I go into to get Emma to wear the garters? I can't find them in leg wear or underwear.
I think it's a bug, you can't make her wear them. When I gave it to Emma, the ROLLBACK/IGNORE/etc error message appeared and then i couldn't find the garters anywhere. So we will just wait a bugfix version from Oni.

jimd92

May 18, 2017
Are you sure you are not confusing the mod version with the original game? There are no garters in the store. And the clothes that are there are easily transferred and used. (Emma has boots)
The mod version cannot be interfered with the main game, and you cannot use save from the mod version in the main game and vice versa
On the unmodded version, I have bought via the shop for Emma some garterbelt/stockings and pantyhose, both being available. Trying to give them to her creates an exception error, while giving all 4 girls their bikini's and other added clothes causes no problems.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Apparently I have another version. In version 0.983a, you can only this buy for Emma.
View attachment 335669

Probably we are talking about pantyhose. If you take pantyhose, then they really are nowhere displayed after purchase and placement in the wardrobe.
In my version of 0.983a you can buy these items as gifts. And it's not a modded version. Image1.jpg

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
5th girl might be gwenpool? best part was gwen trying to get undress but relized she was not coded to undress "yet" so hopefully we get her as one of the girls i mean gwen pool is pretty sexy with her blond/pink tips hair

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
5th girl might be gwenpool? best part was gwen trying to get undress but relized she was not coded to undress "yet" so hopefully we get her as one of the girls i mean gwen pool is pretty sexy with her blond/pink tips hair
Nope, she just April's fools secret, 5th girl been posted here but that post it's been buried like a few weeks ago.
Edit: I have found candidates for 5th girl. They are Storm and Squirrel girl.

I wanted to start things off with a bit of a wildcard. Not a traditional X-Man, but a mutant no matter what Marvel has to say about it. For those that didn't see the previous post about this, I'm putting the 5th girl to be added up to a community vote, and before that, I want to give you guys an idea of what style I'm going for on the character, and what type of content she'd bring to the game. So, this is Doreen Green, Squirrel Girl. She likes to lick nuts and eat butts, or something like that.

She's very upbeat and bubbly, but she won't be as open-minded about sharing as some of the other girls are. The easiest route to her will be to present yourself as a very virtuous and single-focused person. There might be alternate ways to convince her to join in though.

The image above is just a sort of rough draft, the final sprite might be a bit different, but it gives a general idea of what I'm picturing. The ears are optional, the tail is not, although she can sometimes tuck it away.

I'm planning to offer a half-dozen or so different options over the coming months, as I'm finishing up on version 0.983 (which is primarily Laura content and additions to the other girls). Let me know what you think.

Ok, here's the second Girl 5 candidate, Storm! Or Ororo. Whichever. This one's a little rougher than the last, and sorry it took so long but I've been hard at work on the next version. I've got a lot of the hard work done, but still need to finish up the new animations, getting some images into the game itself, and some additional writing stuff.

Anyway, as for Storm, she's the oldest of the current girls, a mature teacher, like with Emma, she would be a little bit tricky to get started with because she wouldn't want to hook up with a student, although she is more of a free spirit when it comes to things like public nudity.

I'll be adding several more girls as candidates before we have a vote on which girl should be added next. Ones that aren't chosen can be added to later pools, perhaps alongside some new entries.

Last edited:

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
honestly ororo would be a more logical addition cause she is a very big part of the x-men franchise, and those outfits she wears are just as dam risky as emma's

but i would like to see mystique just as much cause hello the movies have protrayed her as being able to shift clothing too so that would mean she is naked full time, therefore there is tons of story potential for her like her sneeking into the mansion and zero finding her but she tries to run and zero grabs her neutralizing her ability and reverting part of her back to origional, where the pro team pounces. this could bring is glimpses of other characters like the men or other girls like psylocke.

scarlette witch or magna (magneto's daughter with green hair) would also be good ideas but would take a bit more storyline, you could also have valkerie or fem thor come trying to explore "midgard education"

mystique is my number 1, ororo would have to take a number 2 place.

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
honestly ororo would be a more logical addition cause she is a very big part of the x-men franchise, and those outfits she wears are just as dam risky as emma's
Yup I very much would like to see Storm. Not sure how the whole MC rolę would go with her, but more sexy MILFs? Why not

The idea of adding the squirrel girl does not appeal to me at all. Maybe some of Oni fans suggested it and He just made a fan a service, no idea tbh.

A possible candidate that I would very much like to see would be Magik [aka. Illyana Rasputin] Shes cute, She's sexy, She was a Xman and overall fun character. No idea what things MC could do to her - disable her ability to teleport? Or maybe no more magic? No idea, but it would be fun to see her

Reactions: Kalrotix

boiisay

Jan 27, 2018
What is the difference from this?
#6,198
By the way, this is my link to mega (one of three)

0.983a (That was odd...) update

Ok, this build should fix a few issues people were having. Off the top of my head:

- The new scene in Kitty's room with her and Laura locking up.

- An issue with that scene appearing before meeting either girl in the story.

- An issue with Kitty's sex pose legs sometimes not displaying.

- An issue with gifting Emma a pair of stockings.

- An issue where if you asked to join Laura in her room it would send you to your own room.

- A bug that could pop up if one girl was hassling you about another, as well as an oddity in which they might talk about a girl already in the room. Awkward. . .

- Added "just garters" to Laura's clothing options.

Maybe some other stuff.

jimd92

May 18, 2017
I do hope that he decides to focus on X-men Evolution girls before expanding, though I don't know what the estimated length of this project is, if it'll be 5-6 girls or maybe over 10, so not much point in speculating. But Ororo, Jean, Boom Boom, Wanda Maximoff are hopefully all prime candidates. Obviously, only if they're voted for.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Nope, she just April's fools secret, 5th girl been posted here but that post it's been buried like a few weeks ago.
Edit: I have found candidates for 5th girl. They are Storm and Squirrel girl.

I wanted to start things off with a bit of a wildcard. Not a traditional X-Man, but a mutant no matter what Marvel has to say about it. For those that didn't see the previous post about this, I'm putting the 5th girl to be added up to a community vote, and before that, I want to give you guys an idea of what style I'm going for on the character, and what type of content she'd bring to the game. So, this is Doreen Green, Squirrel Girl. She likes to lick nuts and eat butts, or something like that.

She's very upbeat and bubbly, but she won't be as open-minded about sharing as some of the other girls are. The easiest route to her will be to present yourself as a very virtuous and single-focused person. There might be alternate ways to convince her to join in though.

The image above is just a sort of rough draft, the final sprite might be a bit different, but it gives a general idea of what I'm picturing. The ears are optional, the tail is not, although she can sometimes tuck it away.

I'm planning to offer a half-dozen or so different options over the coming months, as I'm finishing up on version 0.983 (which is primarily Laura content and additions to the other girls). Let me know what you think.

Ok, here's the second Girl 5 candidate, Storm! Or Ororo. Whichever. This one's a little rougher than the last, and sorry it took so long but I've been hard at work on the next version. I've got a lot of the hard work done, but still need to finish up the new animations, getting some images into the game itself, and some additional writing stuff.

Anyway, as for Storm, she's the oldest of the current girls, a mature teacher, like with Emma, she would be a little bit tricky to get started with because she wouldn't want to hook up with a student, although she is more of a free spirit when it comes to things like public nudity.

I'll be adding several more girls as candidates before we have a vote on which girl should be added next. Ones that aren't chosen can be added to later pools, perhaps alongside some new entries.
If he adds squirrel girl, someone needs to bust out the taser. WTH

Reactions: AnonF21

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019

but i would like to see mystique just as much cause hello the movies have protrayed her as being able to shift clothing too so that would mean she is naked full time, therefore there is tons of story potential for her like her sneeking into the mansion and zero finding her but she tries to run and zero grabs her neutralizing her ability and reverting part of her back to origional, where the pro team pounces. this could bring is glimpses of other characters like the men or other girls like psylocke.

scarlette witch or magna (magneto's daughter with green hair) would also be good ideas but would take a bit more storyline, you could also have valkerie or fem thor come trying to explore "midgard education"

mystique is my number 1, ororo would have to take a number 2 place.
Mystique is in the mod. Granted he's copying over elements if the pool is any indication. But I'm fine with keeping the two on separate development trajectories.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
0.983a (That was odd...) update

Ok, this build should fix a few issues people were having. Off the top of my head:

- An issue with gifting Emma a pair of stockings.

I wonder what 'issue' was fixed about giving emma stockings... I give them to her and then they just don't show up in her clothing options.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Next girl's should be storm then jean grey then squirrel girl should be last since she was never on the x men. plus i think we need new sex postions i mean doing doggy style on rogue kinda gets boring i hardly give her atension anymore same with kitty and emma just gets boring. gy needs to give us liek 3 new postions on each girl plus when u try to have sex with emma in class since she straddles you the background should change to a floor instead of looking like ur just floating. same with the bedroom change the BG to ontop of the bed. these are just my opinion i been a fan of this game sicne this game only had rogue in it lol plus when there was only rogue there a different sex position for her if i remeber right

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes