Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
next update is going to be focused on expanding the current game so don't get your hopes up for a new broad
The next version update will most likely add the missing animations of footjob and boobjob, maybe some cloths and I think Oni wants to add waaaay more of those little events. Time will tell :)

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
The next version update will most likely add the missing animations of footjob and boobjob, maybe some cloths and I think Oni wants to add waaaay more of those little events. Time will tell :)
he wants that to be in by the end of this version cycle

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
i get it, just was surprise, first builds from oni usually have more bugs than a lady of the night

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
That game is suffering from what I may call the symptom of Fallout.
I mean fans and modders are doing a better job than the original game.
When I see all the work done in the expended mod, I think it would take 10 years to Oni to do the same.
And in 10 years fans and would have made the game with all X-Women and all sexual positions possible...

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
The build is rather stable, so far I was unable to crash the game, but many of the new features and events are quite bugged.
The first bug that comes to my mind is related to giving Emma her new pantyhoses or stockings - it does not work as intended - there is no option about wearing these. Most likely Oni is working/tweaking on another version of this build, hopefully with even less bugs, so far 0.983b has not been released... Or maybe, no idea tbh. :p

Last edited:

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
the biggest crash related bug i found so far was in getting laura into threesoms it would crash (to error screen not complete shutdown)

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
My bad Oni released already the 0.983b
and it can already be found on f.e. Svscomics.com

Here is a list of changes /fixes :

Ok, so what does this version do differently, let's see. . .

- "Cum on tits" option added for Laura in all sex poses, let me know if anything there doesn't work right.

- Jizz on Laura should be fully functioning now on all the relevant areas in all poses. Again, let me know if it mysteriously vanishes. Not that it might not be visible behind the penis sometimes even if it's there.

- Emma's stockings should be in her wardrobe menu now if you've given them to her, they would be in the "Underwear>Hose" category.

- Rogue's bikini should now show properly in her doggystyle pose.

- Rogue's garters should show properly in her standing pose.

- Fixed some display oddness with Laura's bra and corset in her sex pose.

- Removed some of the "black screens" when changing speeds during sex with Laura. They will still appear in the BJ animations for now, but are no longer in the sex pose stuff.

- Removed a bug that could occur with multiple girls if one was messing with the other's tits.

- Added "wet hair" as a permanent option for Laura. Doesn't really do anything to her sex pose though.

- There was an issue where if you scheduled certain outfits in certain circumstances, and then either changed those outfits or reset them from the special menu, it could lead to the girls wearing outfits in situations where they otherwise wouldn't. This should no longer happen, although you might need to manually change the outfit or use the reset option to fix this (just the one time).

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
why the thread doesn't update to 0.983?
Kinda strange the OP hasn't been updated or anything.
It won't be updated until the end of the patch cycle. There is no point in updating the thread when Oni is releasing daily patches, and the version of the game current versions are not stable yet. Any 0.983 versions right now are basically alpha tests versions which he says is a "download at your own risk" scenario. The thread will most liklye be updated when the 0.983 stable releases, and by stable I mean when Oni decides oh I fixed most of the bugs already and will not release another patch until the next content update. Cause if the mods update the thread when the version is still in alpha stage, all that does is create a flood of people complaining about a buggy game, or causes people rate the game poorly because of the bugs.

That game is suffering from what I may call the symptom of Fallout.
I mean fans and modders are doing a better job than the original game.
When I see all the work done in the expended mod, I think it would take 10 years to Oni to do the same.
And in 10 years fans and would have made the game with all X-Women and all sexual positions possible...
I have played the mod, and I would disagree. While the mod adds a lot of basic stuff, they just use ONI's original assets and jury rig it into something new. While I appreciate the effort and time the modders spent making it, the vanilla version is way smoother and consistent. You can see in the mod how clunky most of the options are, the fact that you have options to do things but no assets for it all... for instance when you have Rogue go into missionary all of her clothes just disappears. They even say it in game that all of her clothes disappears because they don't create any original assets, they just repurpose them, and they won't add more stuff unless Oni creates the stuff for them. Adding dialogue or just cropping out a girl's head and replacing isn't anywhere nearly as difficult as having to do the foundation of the actual animation, or creating the logic for the game. The only new thing they added really was Mystique, but its super obvious that her art was done by a different person since her quality level was on a whole different level. The pool and stadium stuff takes very little effort, you just literally add a new picture and add dialogue. Also Oni maintains a consistent dialogue tree, while the modders just tacks stuff on in random stuff with the options they add. The mod is really showing it's age now compared to the vanilla version, and just highlights how much improvement Oni has made since the older version the mod is running on.

I think once Oni decides the foundational systems of the game is stable enough where he isn't going to massively overhaul them any more, it would be super easy for him to add the other poses for the girls add more locations and dialogue scenes like how the mod does.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes