Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a console command for the special skills for each girl? can't trigger plan omega etc.

Last edited:

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Raise Obedience to 100(or close to it). I actually wait until all 3 stats are at 100, then play in public. Rogue and Emma are automatically available, but for Kitty you need to find the picture of Xavier and Mystique in his desk at night using Kitty.

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
Getting the following on Mac as soon as i launch the game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/script.rpyc", line 721, in script
  File "/private/var/folders/8m/0jdjjqj955s_zv2t86_mkfmc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4502A5FE-2701-4719-A325-F32B462B9BDD/d/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1552, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/private/var/folders/8m/0jdjjqj955s_zv2t86_mkfmc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4502A5FE-2701-4719-A325-F32B462B9BDD/d/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 861, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

Darwin-18.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.983b

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is there a console command for the special skills for each girl? can't trigger plan omega etc.
Not really except to just max out whatever girl you're going for's stats, go through their relationships intrusions ("so-and-so barges into your room..."), and then get caught in public. Just know that if you're going for Kitty, you need to break into X's office at night first to get the blackmail photo, but it does require some RNG. Take that into consideration.
How about Domino as the next girl?
I'd love to see a character like Domino be in this game, but as far as my short time of researching female X-Men and Marvel characters goes, I feel like that probably won't happen what with her status of "Not-really-with-the-X-Men" (I think at least. X-Force, X-Men. Everything's just kinda melding up to this point...)
How to increase the money by cheat/ not cheat?
By cheat: activate the console either manually (look around on this thread. Lot's of people have asked and lots of people have responded including yours truly) or using UnRen.bat (what I personally use, but I know it can be finnicky sometimes. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!), and then you can follow the cheats on the front of the thread to not only increase your money in general, but also how much you earn every day.
Without cheats: When you study, go to class or train, you're basically increasing an invisible XP bar. Raise it high enough, and the screen will black out for a moment saying that Xavier has noticed your work, and he increases how much money you earn. Also, you can raise this amount later on when you are using any of the girl's Plans on him, as raise the stipend.
No ingame cheats, like in old days? I mean without console.
The only other place they are at this point (as far as I actually know) is in the modded version. Otherwise, RIP slide-able

jimd92

May 18, 2017
Did this thread just get a couple of pages shorter or did I have a stroke? (Not the kind of stroke I'm usually having here).

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Just throwing me out of app straight to main screen, no log no nothing.
E: it's only relevant for ARM7 version of that download.
And that's with the newest version? I don't think this could be the case, since I think you know it by now seeing you constantly on the thread, but it's a whole new save right? Not trying to play with a modded save file? (modded, as in from the modded thread, not activating console commands) I'm not sure if I can legitimately help, but I can always try some garbage-tier troubleshooting.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
And that's with the newest version? I don't think this could be the case, since I think you know it by now seeing you constantly on the thread, but it's a whole new save right? Not trying to play with a modded save file? (modded, as in from the modded thread, not activating console commands) I'm not sure if I can legitimately help, but I can always try some garbage-tier troubleshooting.
Yep, no mods, brand new save, no console since I'm talking about Android version
I guess it's either my device is garbage, or I'm downloaded wrong version, or what is more probable is that port is scuffed in one way or another, since I tried to download channel34 port from "Sensitiveusername" blog and it has same issue.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes