Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
I thought as long as his head is mostly intact, his body will slowly regenerate from his head. I mean the Wolverine clone in Logan was still at his peak abilities but a adamantium bullet (totally would be inaccurate and it just ruined the barrel since the adamantium will wreck the rifling since the bullet is harder than the material of the barrel; sorry that is the gun enthusiast in me talking) will most likely penetrating his skull and taking out a chunk of brain was enough to put him down for good.
Deadpool has canonically regenerated from a single cell

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I thought as long as his head is mostly intact, his body will slowly regenerate from his head.
Well as someone else said hes regenerated himself from a single cell, you could see Wolverine also could regenerate himself from a single drop of blood in the comic CommanderShepard posted earlier. And in the Deadpool 2 movie he said tried to kill himself almost every way possible... I am sure he destroyed his head multiple times too. And I pretty Wolverine tried to do same. Also considering the fact that depending on which Marvel Universe you're in, they use to drop off Wolverine into the middle of Nazi / Hydra installations where I pretty sure hes been blown up and shot to smithereens a bunch of times... So I pretty sure the whole keep your head or spine intact thing is just BS they made up to make it seem like you can kill Deadpool, Wolverine, X-23, etc... but in reality you just can't.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So what happens to the other individual pieces of their body? Do they pull a Tomie and grow into independent copies?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
How come she'd regenerate an arm if it were cut off, but the arm wouldn't regenerate the rest of her body leading to TWO X-23s existing?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
How come her trimming her nails or cutting her hair doesn't result in tons of Laura clones all over the place? REGENERATION!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How come here trimming her nails or cutting her hair doesn't result in tons of Laura clones all over the place? REGENERATION!
Thats the wrong question you keep asking.
The right one is: Why? I want more Lauras :cool: ..purely out of scientific purposes of course..

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Thats the wrong question you keep asking.
The right one is: Why? I want more Lauras :cool:
Game can barely handle two girls on screen without coming apart at the seams. A buncha Lauras could potentially make people's computers melt.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Game can barely handle two girls on screen without coming apart at the seams. A buncha Lauras could potentially make people's computers melt.
Maybe if we get enough Lauras, it'll reconstitute itself in her shape, like those Hen Ties I've been hearing about

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I mean did you guys watch the Deadpool 2 movie, where Deadpool blows himself up at the beginning of the movie. He literally regenerates from a tiny bit of himself also.

Also can you imagine for instance Cyclops... as a baby as soon as he opened his eyes half of the universe should be like destroyed by his particle beam powers. Doubt the X-Men had specially made glasses to prevent Cyclop's powers as soon as he was born. And just imagine when he is walking around with his sunglasses instead of his googles... someone accidentally bumps into him and his glasses fall off. RIP everything in front of him.

Or imagine when hes jerking it and looks down at his on dick, and his glasses fall off...
Scott and his brother...they are immune to their own power...and immune to their brother's power. So Scott can't hurt his brother with the Beams. And neither can his brother hurt him. Cyclops and Havok are their Aliases...
There is also Vulcan who was SUPER RIDICULOUS OP, but he died. Vulcan was also Immune to Cyclops and Havok's powers.

If Scott wasn't immune to his own power then his beams would have blast through his eyelids when he closes them.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Scott and his brother...they are immune to their own power...and immune to their brother's power. So Scott can't hurt his brother with the Beams. And neither can his brother hurt him. Cyclops and Havok are their Aliases...
There is also Vulcan who was SUPER RIDICULOUS OP, but he died. Vulcan was also Immune to Cyclops and Havok's powers.

If Scott wasn't immune to his own power then his beams would have blast through his eyelids when he closes them.
I wasn't aware that he was immune to his own power nor that he even had a brother. Its been quite a while since I watched or read anything X-Men related. I thought his powers only activate when his eyes see ultra violet or infrared light or some other pseudo scientific thing, which is why he always ways red sun glasses or the goggles that he uses in combat. I don't remember whether it was X-Men Evolutions or whether it was the 1990s X-Men cartoon show where at one point Cyclops has his powers suppressed and I think Jean mentions how she loves how pretty his eyes were since it was the first time she ever got to see them.

So what were the rules for his power work again?

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I wasn't aware that he was immune to his own power nor that he even had a brother. Its been quite a while since I watched or read anything X-Men related. I thought his powers only activate when his eyes see ultra violet or infrared light or some other pseudo scientific thing, which is why he always ways red sun glasses or the goggles that he uses in combat. I don't remember whether it was X-Men Evolutions or whether it was the 1990s X-Men cartoon show where at one point Cyclops has his powers suppressed and I think Jean mentions how she loves how pretty his eyes were since it was the first time she ever got to see them.

So what were the rules for his power work again?
His eyes are portals to another dimension, the punch dimension.

Reactions: GuardianZ
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes