aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
how to use console
How do I enable cheat codes again?
Here is how.
You have to enable it the game files first.

Go to the game folder and look for the 00console.rpy file. It should be under this directory /Renpy/Common/00console.rpy. Right click on the file and chose edit or open with notepad. Then Press Ctrl+F and type "config.console" and search for it. Change the line that says "config.console = False" to "config.console = True". Then save the file.

In game you have to press shift + o to open up the console.

Actually no, it's Droog / Друг

Or you were joking and that just went over my head?
Just so you understand the full context in the future.

Reactions: Deathknight134

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
People like you are reason why I'm not going to watch read/watch Lord of the rings
I don't care if you read or watch it. Just trying to help you get the reference in the future if you ever stumble upon it in the future.

The movies aren't even that good in my opinion. LotR itself is okay, though the other books written by Tolkien are better.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Hopefully Oni changed that Emma footjob animation.
"Rogue-Like 0.983f (Did we get it?)
Ok, this one should clear up the sleepover bugs people were getting in the last build. it was a well-meaning system intended to prevent situations in which you would end up kicking someone out of their own room, but it didn't take into account all the various possibilities"

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
"Rogue-Like 0.983f (Did we get it?)
Ok, this one should clear up the sleepover bugs people were getting in the last build. it was a well-meaning system intended to prevent situations in which you would end up kicking someone out of their own room, but it didn't take into account all the various possibilities"
I didn't even know there were sleepover bugs.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hopefully the actual girl on girl viewings actually do some animations instead of the whole use of just tongues or hands at the various body parts

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol i cant figure out how to get anywhere with rouge lol is there a guide or wiki

let me refrases everything i wanna do she says no lol i really wanna see rouge footjob and unlock other girls besides rouge lol

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol idk lol all i seem to be able to do i touch and kiss her i can get her to take top off noting else if i try to ask for more she kicks me out if i pull my manhood out she troughs me out lol mind you this is my first time trying already reset three times.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Like any dating game you have to flirt with the girl. The game literally has 3 stats bar up top to tell you your progress. Raise any of the 3 stats to get her to do more stuff. Everytime you do something the game literally gives you a point indicator on what their reaction is. So just use your brain and take a hint at what point indicators are telling you. Its possible to have sex with Rogue literally on the second day if you aren't a dick to her.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes