Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I have a question, is it possible to ask laura if she is ok with the mc dating other girls ?
Because everytime i try kitty and emma just appear out of nowhere and i talk with them not laura.
Is it just a bug or is still not implemented ?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
the option or the girls to "eat it out of her" always being replaced by just clean it?

this bug is rly annoying

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I runned couple of tests on previous version, that option tied with stat that responsible for girls to like each other.
Essentially "Eat her out" works if they hate each other
Right? Two girls would only eat cum out of the other girl's pussy if they hated them. Now, if the two girls liked each other? No way, that's too gross.

Makes *PERFECT* sense.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
the option or the girls to "eat it out of her" always being replaced by just clean it?

this bug is rly annoying
I've talked about this before, I just couldn't be arsed to report it back to Oni.
Mainly because he doesn't check this site.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Addendum:
With just one girl, asking her to eat the cum off will always default to wiping.
The option doesn't appear in the code, right now i'm not even sure if you could do this before.

Last edited:

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I runned couple of tests on previous version, that option tied with stat that responsible for girls to like each other.
Essentially "Eat her out" works if they hate each other

they can actually hate/dislike each other? they always end up being ok

I've talked about this before, I just couldn't be arsed to report it back to Oni.
Mainly because he doesn't check this site.
umm, so basically what i have to do is lower her cheks or change manually

but seems i can't find this file to change it by myself

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
ok so in other site i found that v0.984B was out (here the link ) but there's no changelog so i'm curious, does anybody know if is truly out and what has been added?

Jul 14, 2017
There no walkthrough it's not a goddamn Morrowind, game is loaded with blunt tips that tell you how to unlock this or that.

Check 1-3 pages back

Oni hates Jean with all his guts, so his version of Jean phycological profile is a self centered cunt, so she won't be a wholesome addition.
And squirrel girl is somewhat of a yandere since she possessive and stuff.
My vote goes to Storm and Jubelee
is it bad that I want SG for that yandere type interaction

• Angry
Reactions: GuardianZ

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
A question for those who know the X-Men universe. Who except Emma Frost and Storm could become a teacher at university.
Any of the X-Women over 30, basically. Kitty and Rogue are actually old enough to be instructors in certain continuities, including some where they start as teens and grow older. They're off the table, of course. Jean Grey is usually depicted as old enough to be a teacher, but there are teen versions of her, too. One continuity has teen and adult Jeans existing simultaneously thanks to time travel. Psylocke had a stint as an instructor for a bit. That's pretty much it for the well-known iconic ones, though. There are plenty more, they're just not as well known to people who don't keep up with the comics.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes