Aug 29, 2017
the garters and stockings is if you click on the thing to see her bars twice
the button is the one you click is if you are talking to Kitty but want to see Rouge's stats
What do you mean? I cant seem to find the option for garters anywhere. You cant buy them and they dont appear in her underwear options

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
they are only for looks find the button to switch stats between kitty and rouge click rouge's twice it pops up with a menu look through the menu to find them

Aug 29, 2017
they are only for looks find the button to switch stats between kitty and rouge click rouge's twice it pops up with a menu look through the menu to find them
I tried that, I click the switch between kitty and rogue button twice but no menu pops up, it just switches between their stats quickly. I also tried clicking on her stats twice and that didnt work either. Am I just really dumb? what the hell am I doing wrong?

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
I tried that, I click the switch between kitty and rogue button twice but no menu pops up, it just switches between their stats quickly. I also tried clicking on her stats twice and that didnt work either. Am I just really dumb? what the hell am I doing wrong?
Yeah, I had the exact same issue. Is there a secret menu to enable or something?

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
not sure what else i can do to help you except put pictures up of how to do it

Sasha2415

May 25, 2017
Does anyone else have problems where the game starts to slow down? It didn't happen in the older versions but it is in the last few ones.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
How do you do console commands? Messed around with the files already, I mean activating them
any renpy game folder -> renpy -> common -> 00console.whatever -> edit line under "blah blah enable console something something" from False to True -> open game -> press shift + o

peter86

Feb 17, 2018
No idea why nobody tells you, but to get the Cheat Menu working u need to install the "Mod" at first.
After that u get a second "Switch" next to the normal "Rogue/Kitty Switch", once u click it, a menu opens, where u have several options for cheating stats, clothing, facial emotions and so on.

"" ""

it says Version 0.972c to 0.976a but for me it works fine with 0.977b

I hope this helps you, greetz

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes