cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
For you dirty cheaters I have something to make your life easy. Put the two files in the archive into your "game" folder inside the game's folder.
Didn't work. I'm using Windows. 0.977b. I put it on the game directory, and it generates two files. On run. And then I get a runtime error about how some shit is declared twice.

So now I have 4 files, script.rpy, script.rpyc, options.rpy, and options.rpyc.

What do?

The label splashscreen is defined twice, at
File "script.rpyc", line 48 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 48.

Reactions: Corvus250

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
in this mood (0.977b) we have more interactions with Emma or only in 0.978?
Letters only mean bug fixes, so you'll have to wait for a new number.

EDIT: Speaking of, I can't save necklaces in Kitty's custom loadouts. Could a Patreon report the bug for me? Or give me his email?

Phnx

May 4, 2017
Didn't work. I'm using Windows. 0.977b. I put it on the game directory, and it generates two files. On run. And then I get a runtime error about how some shit is declared twice.

So now I have 4 files, script.rpy, script.rpyc, options.rpy, and options.rpyc.

What do?

The label splashscreen is defined twice, at
File "script.rpyc", line 48 and
File "game/script.rpy", line 48.
I seems it does not work with the latest version.

But this does.

Syberr

Dec 13, 2017
I just discovered this game, is there a checklist anywhere of the unlockable scenes in this game? Thanks!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I just discovered this game, is there a checklist anywhere of the unlockable scenes in this game? Thanks!
No, you can do pretty much everything with both rogue and kitty. Emma only has an introduction at this point.

Reactions: Syberr

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
I tried enabling the console following the PSA on that review that was mentioned, but it hasn't worked. Could someone either give easier to understand instructions that worked for them, or a copy of the properly modified file and where to put it?

devroz

Aug 9, 2016
I tried enabling the console following the PSA on that review that was mentioned, but it hasn't worked. Could someone either give easier to understand instructions that worked for them, or a copy of the properly modified file and where to put it?
Okay here are the folders you need to go into:

renpy > common

Once there, the file you are looking for is 00console.rpy

You need to open this file with wordpad or some other generic text editor.

Look for the line "config.console = False". (hit ctrl + F and type that in if you need to.)

Switch "False" to "True", and save.

Boot up the game and hit shift + O. This should bring up the console where you can edit internal variables.

Reactions: nxtm4n

nxtm4n

Jun 11, 2017
Go to the renpy folder in the game's folder. In there, go to the common folder. Fine the 00console.rpy file within it. Open that file in your choice of text editor. Find the line that says "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True" - make sure that it's capitalized. The line ought to be at line 100, +- 10 lines or so.

This works for any renpy game, but it may be a bit of a chore to find the variable names. One trick is to use the command dir() which will give you all the variables in the game, and then you can check to see if there are any with obvious names - like "P_Cash" is how much money you have, for this game, or "R_Lust" is how close Rogue is to cumming. But sometimes the names aren't immediately obvious - for example, there's no "P_Lust" for how close the player is to cumming - that variable is "P_Focus".

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for the help guys. I was just using the wrong command to try bring up the console - the usual ` key rather then Shift + O.

Reactions: Skads

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks for the help guys. I was just using the wrong command to try bring up the console - the usual ` key rather then Shift + O.
Lol, just remember for next time, most all Ren'py games use Shift O for their console

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes