Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Sometimes if you escalate too quickly stuff gets 'stuck'. Every time I do a playthrough I get to a point where Rogue asks to "meet you in your room" later on every single morning.

So yeah, start a new playthrough. I'm not yet sure if deleting the saves folder helps or not.
Damn. Before I restart though, you know what else I should watch out for?

Edit: PS. Kitty's been pouting since I told her to keep blowing me the first time she said she was tired. In my defense, she wanted me to be her Christian Grey after reading 50 Shades.

Poots MaGoots

Apr 6, 2017
any walkthrough about getting both Kitty and rogue as girlfriends?
I've talked to Kitty about this matter, then she ask me to ask Rogue about her thought about it, but I can't seem to bring this up to rogue at all.
The way I found how to do that is to select "can we talk about us?" when talking with Rogue, select " we need to break up", "I found someone else", then "Kitty". Rogue will then say " why not both of us?.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The way I found how to do that is to select "can we talk about us?" when talking with Rogue, select " we need to break up", "I found someone else", then "Kitty". Rogue will then say " why not both of us?.
Well, you could just seduce the shit out of both of them. Once you hit a certain point in your stats, they'll start masturbating even when you're "cheating" on them in front of them (save before you decide test the waters). Both of them will inevitably ask you out themselves if you raise their stats high enough, even if they know you're dating the other, which is what I end up doing.

I'm not certain, but I think that the girl watching also gains some stats if she hasn't ran away from being pissed off. Initially, they'll only tolerate low-intimacy activities, like kissing or handjobs. I think they become completely open to it around 700 or 800 in each stat.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Well, you could just seduce the shit out of both of them. Once you hit a certain point in your stats, they'll start masturbating even when you're "cheating" on them in front of them (save before you decide test the waters). Both of them will inevitably ask you out themselves if you raise their stats high enough, even if they know you're dating the other, which is what I end up doing.

I'm not certain, but I think that the girl watching also gains some stats if she hasn't ran away from being pissed off. Initially, they'll only tolerate low-intimacy activities, like kissing or handjobs. I think they become completely open to it around 700 or 800 in each stat.
Such a realistic game...

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
It's still buggy af. when ur dating one of them and their inhibition or obedience gets too high they'll act as though ur not dating and ask u to be their sex friend/master,which is annoying cause you lose stats every time you say no.
Also i think it's cute that Kitty is shy about flirting/showing affection in public.

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I got a few questions. So other than the photo of Mystique and 500 dollars (which I can't seem to get), is there anything else to be found in Xavier's room? Does the photo do anything or is there some way to view it?
In my inventory I have "Xavier's Photo", is it the same one we are talking about?

Then I suppose we'll pretend she's 18 for the sake of everyone's peace of mind.
Yes, abh... let's... let's do that.

Reactions: ponyguy

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Damn. Before I restart though, you know what else I should watch out for?
Everything, basically. Like BigBabs said if you go too high on certain stats you'll get the sex friend event even if you're already set as in a relationship. This game is still in development, so we're not getting an optimal experience.

On a side note, I do hope in a future update they remove all the "hmmm" bubbles from Prof. X when you're having sex in public after getting him to stop being a bother about it. I can't tell if "hmmm" is supposed to mean he's grunting like Marge Simpson, or furiously masturbating. And before anyone goes on about his winky not working because he's paralyzed, if you follow all the X-men continuities, for all we know he could be pretending.

cake1234

May 15, 2017
Everything, basically. Like BigBabs said if you go too high on certain stats you'll get the sex friend event even if you're already set as in a relationship. This game is still in development, so we're not getting an optimal experience.

On a side note, I do hope in a future update they remove all the "hmmm" bubbles from Prof. X when you're having sex in public after getting him to stop being a bother about it. I can't tell if "hmmm" is supposed to mean he's grunting like Marge Simpson, or furiously masturbating. And before anyone goes on about his winky not working because he's paralyzed, if you follow all the X-men continuities, for all we know he could be pretending.
I laughed my heart out thanks

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

I've always read that "hmmm" as arousal, but never as in "I'm masturbating hard right now". It never felt very natural though, and kind of out of character.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Rogue's psychic programming sets in when he see's you having sexual relations in public causing him to forget what he was doing(probably ganna tell you to see him in his office)so he goes ''hmmmm'' as in what was i going to say to you while in telepathy mode with you.
Thats how i interpret it.

Reactions: Cendash

stormcalled

May 4, 2017

How do you get him to stop bothering you when you do it in public?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I think you need high obedience and/or high inhibition with rogue and when he catches you and calls you to his office tell rogue to activate plan omega.I'm not 100% on that tho

User00015

May 16, 2017
I liked this game quite a lot. It's a bit rough around the edges and somewhat inconsistant, but nevertheless really good.
The only thing that's gotten to me is when Rogue just started touching Kitty when having sex in public. I mean the whole story is based on the Rogue's thirst for intimacy because she can't TOUCH anyone without doing any harm. Also Emma's looking hella hot. Though I don't really know who she is. I need to get aquainted with X-men I guess.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I liked this game quite a lot. It's a bit rough around the edges and somewhat inconsistant, but nevertheless really good.
The only thing that's gotten to me is when Rogue just started touching Kitty when having sex in public. I mean the whole story is based on the Rogue's thirst for intimacy because she can't TOUCH anyone without doing any harm. Also Emma's looking hella hot. Though I don't really know who she is. I need to get aquainted with X-men I guess.
Rogue's stuff should be locked by the level menu, but I think it's placeholder for now. That's why she can touch Kitty.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes