P_XPgoal = 100

P_Lvl = 1

P_Traits = [ ]

P_RecentActions = [ ]

P_DailyActions = [ ]

>Player Inventory Variables

P_Income = 12 # How much money player makes each day

P_Cash = 20 # Modify the Cash

>Rogue Stats [R] / Kitty Stats [K] (for Kitty Stats change 'R' for 'K')

R_Love = 500 # Remenber lowest=0, full=1000

R_Inbt = 0 # Remenber lowest=0, full=1000

R_Obed = 0 # Remenber lowest=0, full=1000

R_Lust = 10 # Remenber lowest=0, full=1000

R_LikeKitty = 600

R_Addict = 0 # How addicted she is

R_Addictionrate = 0 # How fast her addiciton rises

R_AddictStore = 0 # Stores her base addiction level

R_Resistance = 0 # How fast her rate falls

R_OCount = 0 # Orgasm counter

R_Loose = 0

R_XP = 0

R_Cheated = 0 # Number of times player cheated on Rogue

R_Break = [0,0] # Minimum time between / total number of break-ups

R_StatPoints = 0

R_XPgoal = 100

R_Lvl = 0

R_Rep = 80

R_Shame = 0 # Shame amount Rogue generates with current clothing/action

R_Taboo = 0 # Taboo level of the location Rogue is at when not with player

>Sexual Encounters

R_Action = 3

R_MaxAction = 3

R_Caught = 0

R_Kissed = 0 # How many times Rogue and player have kissed
Awesome! How did you find these? I couldn't get to enable the developer mode.

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Wait if you mean to open the console. You tweak the game files slightly I added how to as a PSA in my review. As for how you see the variables, I'm super curious myself, normally I'd just guess or settle for tweaking "money".

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
i realy like this game, but never i have download this game cause im waiting for a full version.

but i see no end for this project, lol after finisch a girl this guy is gona put another one in the mix!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
It seems like a lot of stats and code for emma are already in place too, can't wait for her to be released :D
Yeah, I saw that too when I unren'ed the game and looked in to the code to see if I could find what you can do after you get the dialog with the girls giving you their cell phone calendar password. Didn't find anything at first glance.

I did learn another thing:
Rogue lvl 5 or 6 gets a new level skill option to steal powers and Rogue lvl 6 gets another leveling ability to touch people if she has the steal skill already. I did not look any further if these abilities are used in-game.
Maybe Plan Omega with her and Professor X (or what's it called) should only be available after you level her with the steal skill.
And the threesome dialog should maybe only be happening after Rogue gets the touch skill

May 25, 2017
i realy like this game, but never i have download this game cause im waiting for a full version.

but i see no end for this project, lol after finisch a girl this guy is gona put another one in the mix!
You might aswell play it now and then wait like 6 months to see what's new.
There's no real end goal or story here, Oni's plan is to continue adding girl after girl until people get sick of it, at least that's what he said before. Even girls like Elsa and Raven aren't off the table. X-23 is after Emma, thankfully it's not going to be the X-Men Evolution look though.

Reactions: zazzaro

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
...you get the dialog with the girls giving you their cell phone calendar password. Didn't find anything at first glance.
I think I know what it is, go to (for example) Rogues settings and then "I have some tasks for you" which can also be done when shes not in the room with you (via your phone basically). It's a bit underwhelming tho, hope he expands that feature a bit.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
You might aswell play it now and then wait like 6 months to see what's new.
There's no real end goal or story here, Oni's plan is to continue adding girl after girl until people get sick of it, at least that's what he said before. Even girls like Elsa and Raven aren't off the table. X-23 is after Emma, thankfully it's not going to be the X-Men Evolution look though.
this game have no time limit and no game over right?

you can do anything 100% with no problem? i love it like this

i hate that sexy games that put hard gameplay stuff for ruin the fun.

Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
Developer mode is a bit tricky, as plenty renpy games don't seem to have a meaningful form of it, you're really better off just getting the console commands online.

Wait if you mean to open the console. You tweak the game files slightly I added how to as a PSA in my review. As for how you see the variables, I'm super curious myself, normally I'd just guess or settle for tweaking "money".
Unpack the rpa, I normally use rpatool, if you get rpyc, use un.rpyc or equivalent, most games will have the list early in the script.rpy file. Unless the dev is a fan of unorthodox jumping about.

It's pretty useful, as you can, if you're really bloody patient, find the codes for adding items to your inventory, and a few other things.

Reactions: Led

ThTaaz

Apr 28, 2017
Now there's Emma in the game, but i've just get the "intro" of her in the class, when she said that she want to experiment on me, and after that nothing, i can't find her again, i'm in class everyday, but she's not comeback. Is anyone has succeed to get her ?

73J

May 24, 2017
Now there's Emma in the game, but i've just get the "intro" of her in the class, when she said that she want to experiment on me, and after that nothing, i can't find her again, i'm in class everyday, but she's not comeback. Is anyone has succeed to get her ?
This Update only includes an introduction. Wait for the next update for some action.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I think I know what it is, go to (for example) Rogues settings and then "I have some tasks for you" which can also be done when shes not in the room with you (via your phone basically). It's a bit underwhelming tho, hope he expands that feature a bit.
definitely under whelming: one of the first options while texting is 'come on over' and one of the tasks is 'come on over for some actions'

When you have been given the password, you are at an obedience > 500 so these options work identical.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
definitely under whelming: one of the first options while texting is 'come on over' and one of the tasks is 'come on over for some actions'

When you have been given the password, you are at an obedience > 500 so these options work identical.
Pretty sure he plans to add stuff to it in the future.

Just... very... very... slowly.

Reactions: GAB

HardKase

Jul 5, 2017
Ok so I can get both girls in the same room, and while your are having your way with one of them the other girl will sometimes grab a butt or a breast or kiss them or something. It would be pretty cool if there were 3some options.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I got a few questions. So other than the photo of Mystique and 500 dollars (which I can't seem to get), is there anything else to be found in Xavier's room? Does the photo do anything or is there some way to view it?

Also, Kitty in my playthrough is stuck in perpetual pout mode. Like she might smile for a a few lines or if she's aroused enough from watching me, but goes back to pouting eventually. At first, it was kinda cute, but now it's driving me nuts and I'm thinking "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" Dates, gifts, and even a metric fun ton of sex and kisses haven't changed this. Her affection and obedience is in the 900s range and her inhibition is maxed. Anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: juab

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I got a few questions. So other than the photo of Mystique and 500 dollars (which I can't seem to get), is there anything else to be found in Xavier's room? Does the photo do anything or is there some way to view it?

Also, Kitty in my playthrough is stuck in perpetual pout mode. Like she might smile for a a few lines or if she's aroused enough from watching me, but goes back to pouting eventually. At first, it was kinda cute, but now it's driving me nuts and I'm thinking "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" Dates, gifts, and even a metric fun ton of sex and kisses haven't changed this. Her affection and obedience is in the 900s range and her inhibition is maxed. Anyone know how to fix this?

I think Kitty's not quite "balanced" yet. If you notice, she'll go on dates and make out with you really really fast, but ANY of the flirting options besides the shoulder rub will affect her negatively until very high levels of affection.

Just do dates and make out in her room (make out, not flirt > kiss) until she's high enough to accept flirt actions in public.

Reactions: omnicron223

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think Kitty's not quite "balanced" yet. If you notice, she'll go on dates and make out with you really really fast, but ANY of the flirting options besides the shoulder rub will affect her negatively until very high levels of affection.

Just do dates and make out in her room (make out, not flirt > kiss) until she's high enough to accept flirt actions in public.
You mean do them now or to start up a second playthrough? She's already an exhibitionist willing to fuck in public (I had Rogue take care of Xavier already) at this point.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Sometimes if you escalate too quickly stuff gets 'stuck'. Every time I do a playthrough I get to a point where Rogue asks to "meet you in your room" later on every single morning.

So yeah, start a new playthrough. I'm not yet sure if deleting the saves folder helps or not.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes