jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
for the girl with a big butt but small tiddies i think magik would be a good fit or psylocke. For the Mystique thing I think that's what the mod is trying to do before they went on developing it from scratch.
Magik would be good, but even Asian Betsy was stacked compared to Jubilee. And Oni doesn't exactly give Jubes A cups. It is a shame patreon is like that, when little tities big ass is obviously liked, see bell delphene and how she even refers to herself as such.

Reactions: jujuman101

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Dude the Evo version was one of the voting choices. She was fairly high like third or fourth in running during vote so there's a good chance she'll be the next girl.

Jun 27, 2020
when does kitty, jean, and storm each show up in the game. and what's the best way to get each of them to go on a date with you. Kitty is pretty annoying to progress with.

Oct 7, 2018
I'm not sure where to ask this because I can't really find a discord server for this game/patreon.

I am able to enact every plan except for Kitty's, Plan Kappa. I don't know how to figure out how to do it either. Every time I take her to Xavier, she just goes "Huh?"

Looking up forums shows there's a mod that adds Mystique that also enables Plan Kappa with some picture, but it hasn't been updated since like May of last year so I'm a little reticent to do anything with that.

I assume there has to be an official method somewhere in game, right?

hartling

Apr 20, 2020
I'm not sure where to ask this because I can't really find a discord server for this game/patreon.

I am able to enact every plan except for Kitty's, Plan Kappa. I don't know how to figure out how to do it either. Every time I take her to Xavier, she just goes "Huh?"

Looking up forums shows there's a mod that adds Mystique that also enables Plan Kappa with some picture, but it hasn't been updated since like May of last year so I'm a little reticent to do anything with that.

I assume there has to be an official method somewhere in game, right?
You need the photo. Add Kitty to party and take her to Xavier's office at night. Save and search the left drawer until you get the photo. Reload if you get caught. There's also money in the bookshelf and keys in the center drawer. The right drawer has the documents for Storm's plan in it in the latest version, but you have to get them with Kitty for it to work (it's a bug).

Oct 7, 2018
You need the photo. Add Kitty to party and take her to Xavier's office at night. Save and search the left drawer until you get the photo. Reload if you get caught. There's also money in the bookshelf and keys in the center drawer. The right drawer has the documents for Storm's plan in it in the latest version, but you have to get them with Kitty for it to work (it's a bug).
Thanks dude, worked like a charm.

Alexander162

Jun 3, 2017
From what I've heard, it's the fault of the programmer. He / They are preoccupied or something, while the artists did their job, but again there is no one to implement the stuff.

Umbringen

Mar 22, 2019
alright its been 12 months since my last whinge and i have returned.
I am oh so happy to see how much progress has been made!

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
11 months no update on a Ren'Py mod. The "team' has no skills or work schedule. I now consider the mod vaporware. They have a discord member repeating "what massive undertaking it is" every other page, but really, it is a group of incompetents. Even if they had 0 renpy knowledge, they should have learned in a whole year.
Hey, it's that guy from the mod team. I am incompetent when it comes to coding. Some of us aren't. If we worked on the mod full time, it would probably all be done, but it's not our full time job. We don't even get paid (by choice) so it's gonna take a while. Btw what we're working on is a massive undertaking.

Jan 11, 2018
Hey, it's that guy from the mod team. I am incompetent when it comes to coding. Some of us aren't. If we worked on the mod full time, it would probably all be done, but it's not our full time job. We don't even get paid (by choice) so it's gonna take a while. Btw what we're working on is a massive undertaking.
Dont take this the wrong way, but before we had even more content in the mod than we have now. At some moment team desided to rewrite it, removed a lot of stuff, and thats it - gone. So basically, when you had no time before - stuff was being added. Now, even considering corona lockdowns (so I guess even ppl at mod team were locked at home at some point), still 0 updates/news for almost a year? Get real...

Reactions: tajfun420
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes