leleH

Sep 14, 2017
For people who believe that Jubilee (God, I wish) or Wanda (She's fine too) are going to be the next candidate to be introduced in the game, I'd like to remind that Storm only won by a few votes against Memepool and the chances of her been the next character are unfortunately pretty damn high. I just wanted to point it out so people won't be disappointed in the future.
Have a nice day.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Dont take this the wrong way, but before we had even more content in the mod than we have now. At some moment team desided to rewrite it, removed a lot of stuff, and thats it - gone. So basically, when you had no time before - stuff was being added. Now, even considering corona lockdowns (so I guess even ppl at mod team were locked at home at some point), still 0 updates/news for almost a year? Get real...
Pretty sure 2 factors might make adult game / mod development slower during lockdowns. Imagine being in a house full of people where you have little privacy, and imagine if they didn't know you were a perv making sex games / mods. Usually people go to work, and have certain sleep schedules which makes it easy to sneak in devious hobbies / side projects, but when you are locked in the house with a bunch of people who have no schedule, yeah you aren't going to be able to do what you usually do.

Second factor is some people aren't well off and might of been laid off from their normal high paying jobs due to lockdowns and are now working way lower paying jobs that take up most of their time. And they could be struggling to pay their bills or had to move back with their family in which case refer to what I said above.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Pretty sure 2 factors might make adult game / mod development slower during lockdowns. Imagine being in a house full of people where you have little privacy, and imagine if they didn't know you were a perv making sex games / mods. Usually people go to work, and have certain sleep schedules which makes it easy to sneak in devious hobbies / side projects, but when you are locked in the house with a bunch of people who have no schedule, yeah you aren't going to be able to do what you usually do.

Second factor is some people aren't well off and might of been laid off from their normal high paying jobs due to lockdowns and are now working way lower paying jobs that take up most of their time. And they could be struggling to pay their bills or had to move back with their family in which case refer to what I said above.
Yea I don't understand why people complain about free stuff that people make in their free time. Especially when they complain about how long an update takes or how little is in the update

• Sad
Reactions: Danlorn

Kotansky

Oct 11, 2017
Yea I don't understand why people complain about free stuff that people make in their free time. Especially when they complain about how long an update takes or how little is in the update
well one thing is rare updates or closing the project and the other is "we're working on it we swear", at least they don't take donations for it

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes