Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning,

Q: Is 997d stable enough for me to blow many hours porting mod? What bugs are there that I need to investigate and fix? A short synopsis would greatly assist... and that list out of range bug "fix" post for 997c doesn't appear to be correct, but I'll look at fix it proper. Regards.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Good morning,

Q: Is 997d stable enough for me to blow many hours porting mod? What bugs are there that I need to investigate and fix? A short synopsis would greatly assist... and that list out of range bug "fix" post for 997c doesn't appear to be correct, but I'll look at fix it proper. Regards.
It seems stable, but id wait a bit sancho, since theres a new update incoming with jean's new pose, and im sure that will bring with it many new bugs, so id wait for the whole thing to be stabilized.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Against my better judgement I'm porting the mod over to 997d. I'm beside myself as I really need to rewrite the mod from scratch... but this damn game is still compiled in a RenPy version from fucking 2017. Oni, update your damn software. RenPy has so many new features and bugfixes since this old version. You're trying to spray perfume on a hog at this point.

But I digress, back to it... ugh. Suffice it to say that there is no way the newest SanchoMod core mod will work on this title, I must remain "old school" with it which sucks.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
umm yeah if jean telekinese something and ya stop her power it doesnt mean the already used inertia is lost too, it would just stop accelerating.

Oct 8, 2019
ok we got 4 caucasian girls, one asian, and one black. Should we ask for a latina now?
I legit just went through the list and all I could find was Feral, Risque, and Tempest (Angel Salvadore), I'm not saying the idea of asking for a Latina is bad, just that none of these names are all that popular. Tempest got some coverage in the movie X-Men first class but she was played by Zoe Kravitz and while she is very lovely, is of African descent. I'm not saying there is a problem with that, just pointing out that the lack of characters to choose from means more work to add the character to the story, how to write them, how to style them, etc. Not saying it's wrong to ask nor that it is impossible, just that it doesn't seem to be likely unless the dev already has plans in place.

Also, my vote is for Risque.

Reactions: Hugo_GLz and Xros23

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I legit just went through the list and all I could find was Feral, Risque, and Tempest (Angel Salvadore), I'm not saying the idea of asking for a Latina is bad, just that none of these names are all that popular. Tempest got some coverage in the movie X-Men first class but she was played by Zoe Kravitz and while she is very lovely, is of African descent. I'm not saying there is a problem with that, just pointing out that the lack of characters to choose from means more work to add the character to the story, how to write them, how to style them, etc. Not saying it's wrong to ask nor that it is impossible, just that it doesn't seem to be likely unless the dev already has plans in place.

Also, my vote is for Risque.
Nah man, psylocke is where is at.
Although oni really wants to get gwenpool in, she has a sprite with varisu expressions already ingame.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I don't really understand the need to shove X girl of X descent into things; It doesn't make it unique at all, different girls make it unique, strange people think that different races = diversity. The other biggest issue is the fact that alot of comic girls didn't appear in the in Evo cartoon, which is what people seem to forget.
Well I don't care, I'm just glad we get new stuff & Oni is finally adding more shit.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
as much as i would love to see more girls i would prefer if the existing girls would get more individual text in the scenes. only my opinion.

also will we be able to get a mutant with bodychanging abilities and make xavier in a bimbo?

Reactions: Hugo_GLz
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes