JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
So Kitty's love seems maxed at 937. Did I fuck something up by saying yes to her request that I be more controlling? I would rather go down the 'love' route than the obedience route, if such things exist.

And if I am currently locked into something, is there a way via console codes to change it? I'd like to not have to go back and reload an older save.
The higher the stat, the harder it is to increase. Some of your regular methods for increasing the stat won't work as well, so try different options. Also, raising the stat after 900 is very slow. Only certain actions are not affected by how high the stat already is. (Try giving articles of clothing.)

Christ12345

Dec 23, 2018
application wont open but in task manager i can see its trying to start but cant get all the way, seems to get stuck and sit as a background process?

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
That's someone modding the base game.

In the current version of the game, from Oni, you can only go down on Jubilee. Her other sex scenes will be added in the next update. As in v0-998. In a couple of months.
so there's no point in downloading the current version since its empty gotcha

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I guess that makes sense, but I gotta be honest with you, even if I did like pregnant women for the sake of pregnancy itself, the fact that there's another guy's baby in there is a massive turnoff. Especially since I abhor cheating, but that's irrelevant.
I feel the same way. In fact there are several games on here which are exactly that. You simp for a woman already pregnant with another man's child.
All I was saying is that it is possible to have one without the other. Not that I am personally interested in it

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
do you think it's a good idea if girls say something about their past relationships? for example Laura saying something like; "You kiss better than Angel" or Jean saying: "You´re bigger than Scott"

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
do you think it's a good idea if girls say something about their past relationships? for example Laura saying something like; "You kiss better than Angel" or Jean saying: "You´re bigger than Scott"
I'd say yes. Have it trigger at 80% inhibition, them keeping it at "my last boyfriend" unless you ask for dirty talk.

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Man I remember when this game only had rouge, and kitty being added was the biggest thing, amazing where we go in such time. My only hope is more cloth options, and maybe if someone knows how impreg stuff. Like you don't have to add much, have them have a belly for a bit and then have a "daycare" or something the babes can be sent to after for lower content, or some simple base interactions if you want a little more depth. And milky boobies, always milky boobies :)
Oni is already taking 5-6 months for incomplete new girl, do you really want him to extend that to 8-9 months?

so there's no point in downloading the current version since its empty gotcha
Pretty much, but from what I read on this thread Jean's new sex pose might be added in this version.

Last edited:

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
JeanX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
EmmaX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
KittyX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
RogueX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
LauraX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
StormX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
How do you input this code correctly
Exactly as you typed above. You just need to type it in the command console line.

To activate the command console:

1) From the main game directory navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the 00console.rpy file and open with notepad++
3) Search for the line: # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file

To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in "exit" or right click

ryai

Oct 27, 2018
Exactly as you typed above. You just need to type it in the command console line.

To activate the command console:

1) From the main game directory navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the 00console.rpy file and open with notepad++
3) Search for the line: # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file

To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in "exit" or right click
I did that and type them in but they say None after i type them in

Feb 20, 2022
Its been reported, he said he fixed it, but he didn't

I've attached a fix below,

right-click the rpyc file below and choose "save as" to download it

copy the pryc file into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\Rogue-Like-0.997d-win\game)

you do not need to be using my mod for this fix
still broken for me

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I did that and type them in but they say None after i type them in
It's supposed to say "none"

You can confirm that it worked by just typing
JeanX.Traits (and the other girls)

and it should return a list of her traits

BitaDev

Feb 11, 2022
Its been reported, he said he fixed it, but he didn't

I've attached a fix below,

right-click the rpyc file below and choose "save as" to download it

copy the pryc file into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\Rogue-Like-0.997d-win\game)

you do not need to be using my mod for this fix
Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes