Sep 25, 2019
Guys, how do you even play this on joiplay? I've pressed the switch to use an old version of renplay but still no luck, I thought I read everything correctly, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

oPopcandyo

Jul 29, 2017
Any way to get rid of Jubilee's addiction rate? It never seems to go lower than 25% for me and shes startin to get annoying.

Yua (結愛)

May 13, 2021
Hey guys? Is there a android file for rough like revolution where you can control the menu mod..i mean increasing money and other stuff which i saw a long time ago but nowdays i can't find it.....or it will be really helpful if there is any 100% save file for it...i love this game but it takes a lot of time to play so it will be really helpful.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, in a nutshell, you are saying that the game needs more to do -considerably more- than just turning the girls into sluts?

If so, I am 100% with you.
I meant to say that we need more stuff related to turning them into sluts and the consequences that it brings; you know, girls changing clothes to sluttier versions (like Prime did, but perhaps with the player's influence) the higher their inhibition, finding them swimming in the pool only to see them swimming naked every once in a while because they got used to skinny dipping with you or they wanted to try, stripping while dancing on their own because they feelin' frisky, etc. Overall, seeing more of your corrupting influence and see some feedback from the girls without you actively telling this or that. I don't know how many lines of spaghetti code you'd have to go through to implement this ideas, but surely it'd be easier than drawing an entire girl with all her new poses and stuff.
Anyway, a coomer can dream.

Taveno

Apr 4, 2019
Hey guys! I just got the new update and it seems i cant have sexual interactions with Jubilee while i saw others can. It says "This option is currently unavailable. It will be added in a later update." Do i have to trigger a certain event for it or is my game broken? Ps: I loaded my save from the last update. Does it have anything to do with it? If so and if it will work, can anyone share their save with me? Thanks for the help in advance!

Celesty

Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys! I just got the new update and it seems i cant have sexual interactions with Jubilee while i saw others can. It says "This option is currently unavailable. It will be added in a later update." Do i have to trigger a certain event for it or is my game broken? Ps: I loaded my save from the last update. Does it have anything to do with it? If so and if it will work, can anyone share their save with me? Thanks for the help in advance!
Their isn't any sexual interactions with Jubilee in the game, like the message in the game told you, we will have to wait for another update to see them added. Thats not a bug or because you load a old save.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What is this then? :)
That's someone modding the base game.

In the current version of the game, from Oni, you can only go down on Jubilee. Her other sex scenes will be added in the next update. As in v0-998. In a couple of months.

ryai

Oct 27, 2018
JeanX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
EmmaX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
KittyX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
RogueX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
LauraX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
StormX.Traits.append("exhibitionist")
How do you input this code correctly

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
Hey guys? Is there a android file for rough like revolution where you can control the menu mod..i mean increasing money and other stuff which i saw a long time ago but nowdays i can't find it.....or it will be really helpful if there is any 100% save file for it...i love this game but it takes a lot of time to play so it will be really helpful.
Check out spear1403 port

Reactions: DW1690
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes