BadThingsHere

Mar 15, 2021
Which cheat mod is the best in your opinion? I hate it when there's like five different cheats that do more/less the same thing. It makes it hard to decide

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
The problem is that i'm using my android phone. And it's the only device i have right now.

Thanks for the solution tho
Try to use Joyplay(er) on it if you really wanna play. It's in "Tools" section of the forum.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
My eyes lit up when I seen a new update was available only for me to find out that theirs no Android port available link here. Do you know this is the only game that I have on my phone and my tablet because it's so entertaining. The only thing I could never figure out is how to get with Me Frost? Is the content just not there? Because it hints to go talk to her after class when no other students are around and then that's never possible???
Lil help?

Student10fan

Apr 23, 2020
My eyes lit up when I seen a new update was available only for me to find out that theirs no Android port available link here. Do you know this is the only game that I have on my phone and my tablet because it's so entertaining. The only thing I could never figure out is how to get with Me Frost? Is the content just not there? Because it hints to go talk to her after class when no other students are around and then that's never possible???
Lil help?
Keep visiting the classroom in the evenings and it will eventually trigger a scene, after that you'll be able to interact with her like the rest of the girls.. it might take longer to trigger the scene if you've met Storm already since she also uses the classroom during the evenings.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Lil help?
Mate, just go to the classroom on the evening (no, staying from the previus class session doesnt cunt, you will have to leave and enter again), if Ms. frost is there you will get an event.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Finally, in some game the whole "sperm for vampire" joke was played. I love the writing here.

Still, I can't believe it took years of development to add a moll.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes