wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
Is there a way to disable auto-save?
After playing for 3 damn hours, I realized that not only GPU gets a heavy load while more than one girl moves at the screen, but also every time I move to another location, game freezes for 1-2 seconds doing autosave.
Also I remember playing v984~something before with mods(also there were a working tan system...), that run perfectly... What's the problem with latest builds? why are sooooo laggy?

Also, couple of interesting details in 997d
1) Only Rouge has animations with pink dildo. All other girls don't have "view"-switch while using dildo on them at all. But at least they accept it. And Jean get [not yet implemented] error if you press this option with her. Which is kinda strange as she is girl #5, And Jub is already 7.... And Storm #6 got dildo option...
2)(really crazy shit next) I tried to go "slave-route" this time (played the game last time about a year ago when Storm was teased, and got tired of usual lovely-friendly style). So basicly press nothing that raises love-bar, but increase addictiveness with first lvl-up, and keeping all girls as sex slaves.
So at first it was logicall that anything I demand from them will lower "love-bar" and increase blue and yellow. But strange thing happend with Rogue. After going to 0-900-900 stats, she started to actually enjoy being raped... 0_0 ... So even when i tried new options, that decreased love before, it got opposite effect. So her love bar started to fill. And she even asked to formerly be my GF at some point, and when i chose "no", she said "I dont care, I'm your GF now, bear with it"...
That was really WTF (0_0) moment. Who is your Master here??! FFS...

I suspect there is a formula that after getting 1800+ stats in all 3 bars combined, game just stops to care about them... So, anyway. That happend....

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes