depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Why does this game use GPU more than other Ren'Py games?
If there are animated scenes and/or game set to work at 30/60 fps, Ren'Py games use much more GPU power. Most Ren'Py games set to work using power saving feature so they mostly don't go over 4 fps and most doesn't have or barely have animated scenes. Also RLE works on an older version of Ren'Py engine and it may also have some weird coding causing bad performance.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
This one should be a full save with all the girls unlocked and all stats too. I maxed it all out with a draggable bar cheat, so every scene should be properly unlocked.
Anyways, I prefer restarting the game over and over again, but I don't get people who are asked to share a full save and instead of posting a comment with said save post one saying "uh... play the game". I mean, someone who asks for a fs doesn't want to play for whatever reason and just get off by watching the scenes, right?
EDIT: Well, I don't know why, but when I load the save I made wit everyone maxed out, it gives me the stats I had before rising them... but with lvl 10 and a few thousands in your wallet, I guess it won't be too hard to unlock everything automatically when you go try.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
because of your honesty I will share my full save, but I don't know how
There is no such thing as "full save". The only thing that comes close to this description is you have unlocked all girls ready to fuck you. At that point you don't need to play the game(!) anymore.
If he's too lazy to play the game he should just watch the image folder of the game.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes