Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Love the game. Just feels like it leans a bit too much on the rng for stat increases. Also, these girls never leave me alone now! They always wanting to meet me in my room over and over. Looking for a full stat save (current version or closest)
as well now. Thank You
ye Oni kinda dicked addiction, tho it was quite bad previous build. There's no full save, play the fucking game for yourself, you get stat increases for each unique action you do from handjob, fondling each part to sex. There's no real rng, each girl has wot they like, in most cases complimenting their tis gives good inhibition but loses a bit of love.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
ye Oni kinda dicked addiction, tho it was quite bad previous build. There's no full save, play the fucking game for yourself, you get stat increases for each unique action you do from handjob, fondling each part to sex. There's no real rng, each girl has wot they like, in most cases complimenting their tis gives good inhibition but loses a bit of love.
Well there is some degree of "training" if you will. The more times you do something, the more the girl gets into it. Like anal! Best to work the dildo game there first though, recommended there.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
There's a cheat menu to max them all including in the game as well as the fact that it's renpy and all the console commands are listed.
If you're asking for a 'full save' there's literally no need for one.

Chillidoge69

Oct 1, 2018
Alright,cute update. Ill be seeing you guys at the end of 2022 when the next update comes out consisting of one sex scene and maybe even an outfit if oni feels like it

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, verdict on D, no qualms but there is little improvement for sexing with Jubes. Good enough for now, can't complain further. Just cheated codes a bit more with Storm and Jean to get them to love me (on my god-knows how-much-of-a-number playthrough), and I'm just listening to Thirty Seconds to Mars. Does anyone know how to delete saves on Mac?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes