JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Mine *should* work, from what I can tell c->d was just bugfixes. That being said I haven't had access to my pc today so I can't guarantee it.
I've been using yours with version d, so far no issues.

One question - did you or Oni add a possible handjob to the mid-class event? It's a great addition! That's what I get for not thoroughly playing through the latest version of the game without your mod.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So doing a restart from the beginning, managed to get new gal Jubs at day 10. And I must say, she is kinda adorbs. Excited puppy for sure, given the whole vampire thing...
screenshot0016.png
Well Jubes: Rogue hasn't been able to touch anyone ever without Laura has intimacy issues and is more or less (and by no means I mean this as a slight) a bitch in heat, Frost is a horny milfo need the dick, Storm kinda sort the same but total bottom girl and Jean is just a bottom girl that needs to learn her place so yea... I'm chill as fuck with out being a Vamp dolly.

That said...
screenshot0018.png
YES SAYS ME!!! ... Anyway, say what you will with the game and Oni and the game certainly could use a overhaul in cleaning and stuff, there is no doubt that the girls do look really good. From Rogue to Kitty and Laura, model wise they look really good.

Last edited:

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
I'm just gonna be that guy and randomly thank you for your torrent work. Really is the only way for me to download these games fast enough without getting cucked by MEGA's 5GB limit.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I've been using yours with version d, so far no issues.

One question - did you or Oni add a possible handjob to the mid-class event? It's a great addition! That's what I get for not thoroughly playing through the latest version of the game without your mod.
That's my addition. I've also modified Jean's intro and Laura's dress-up scene, as well as a few others to a minor degree.

Reactions: Crichton
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes