no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
hello, quick question for you guys, its been a long time since i played this game how are the sex scenes, last time i played the game they where pretty basic not much different then the first image, on the first post. other then that the only thing you could do was dress up the girls.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Are any mods recommended for usage with .997d? I don't want to load any in if they'll break the game, but I know several of them really add a lot to the experience.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Are any mods recommended for usage with .997d? I don't want to load any in if they'll break the game, but I know several of them really add a lot to the experience.
Mine *should* work, from what I can tell c->d was just bugfixes. That being said I haven't had access to my pc today so I can't guarantee it.

Reactions: popober

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Are her stats maxed out?
No, I figured I'd get rejected, but I thought it wasn't a scripted event related to declaring to her in the pool, but rather something that could happen randomly if you met her then and there.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
No, I figured I'd get rejected, but I thought it wasn't a scripted event related to declaring to her in the pool, but rather something that could happen randomly if you met her then and there.
Maybe try to get her inhibition up?
Jube's lip bite does something to me I can't ever express in words..
No man, its her vampire stare, you have been brainwashed as seen in the historical docu-drama of dracula, starring bela lugosi.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Was 0.984H really the last stable version? That's fucked up. This game would probably need to be coded from scratch again, to work properly.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Was 0.984H really the last stable version? That's fucked up. This game would probably need to be coded from scratch again, to work properly.
No, its the last version that mod was for, but each update does go through a period of becoming a buggy mess until the final version of that update shows up.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes