salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I can't seem to manage to trigger that, though. Spammed pool in the night and nothing, brought Storm in, swam, left and came back, and nothing. I even asked her to be my girlfriend, but the bitch rejected me without even going for a swim.
Are her stats maxed out?

Aug 9, 2018
So how do you actually trigger the Jubilee/mall stuff? I'm past day 30, met all the other girls, and have wandered around everywhere (i think) but I can't meet her.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ah, I see the issue- I am so pathetic and lonely that I never even attempt sleeping without one of the girls. Problem solved, thanks for the help!
You havent had any girls come for a quick fix?
I think its linked to her appearing, since she says she heard about your powers.

Aug 9, 2018
You havent had any girls come for a quick fix?
I think its linked to her appearing, since she says she heard about your powers.
Yeah, the problem was that I was always going to sleep with a girl, so I'm guessing that overwrote Jubilee's appearance. I slept alone once and she showed up immediately, no issues.

Reactions: salscou

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes