CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I made a post on Patreon about how blurry Jubes was & got ignored then someone else made a post and it got addressed.
I guess Oni really doesn't want to re-do art while being an artist himself?
I remember you mentioned that addiction was changed can you elaborate?
Maybe I'm missing something but it seemed the same.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I made a post on Patreon about how blurry Jubes was & got ignored then someone else made a post and it got addressed.
I guess Oni really doesn't want to re-do art while being an artist himself?
Look at Laura's front sex pose. Oni doesn't re-do art. Only a pile of complaints will get him to redraw something, and I don't remember if he actually ever has actually redrawn anything. I know he touched up some images months ago, but they were still basically the same image.

I agree with another poster... Oni's lazy. I still like the art style, though.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Look at Laura's front sex pose. Oni doesn't re-do art. Only a pile of complaints will get him to redraw something, and I don't remember if he actually ever has actually redrawn anything. I know he touched up some images months ago, but they were still basically the same image.

I agree with another poster... Oni's lazy. I still like the art style, though.
Whats wrong with laura's front pose?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Oh, fuck that. What's the point of even playing this, if you have to wait until the next update after this one to have sex with her?
Since it takes Oni at least three months to release an update and since he's on patreon, it's classic marketing strategy to feed his customers nothing but crumbs so they keep supporting him as long as possible - if he were to release only decent updates, that would mean at most one update a year and I don't think any of his patrons would take such shit and keep spending money on him. That's the main reason I come here to get the game free (thanks to our dear silver Freddy Mercury, many thanks to him) instead of supporting Oni : I love the art and the game but I don't feel Oni deserves neither my respect nor my money, when I see how he treats his fandom.

As for the fans, well it seems there are enough Jubilee's fans around happy enough to just see her in the game. Great for them ; as for me, I'm waiting for the (supposed - I'll truly believe it when I see it) release at the end of the month with new stuff for the previous girls, namely the second pose for Jean.

Whats wrong with laura's front pose?
Her vagina looks like a very poorly designed flesh-light while fucking her and this pose seems to coincide with the launching of approximately a thousand apps, judging by how much it slows the computer. I guess anatomists may complain she seems to have dislocated her right shoulder, but I'll admit it's not the worst in my eyes.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes