Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah jubilees pubes bother me alot as well, if you Zoom in while fondling her they're quite blurry as in alot of her body, I kept my t thoughts at bay but I her clothes bother me as well, same reason why the costumes for Halloween bothered me, it's onis real, weird plastic-y 2d artstyle coming out not him trying to match the Evo style. I think that's why it looks bizarre but I dunno why her vagina dentata is so blurred.
Edit; only rogues costume bugged me it looks odd. As for mac/Linux users I didn't upload those versions as I'm on a limited dl/upload theses days and I was also waiting for jeans pose to make it worthwhile.

Last edited:

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah jubilees pubes bother me alot as well, if you Zoom in while fondling her they're quite blurry as in alot of her body, I kept my t thoughts at bay but I her clothes bother me as well, same reason why the costumes for Halloween bothered me, it's onis real, weird plastic-y 2d artstyle coming out not him trying to match the Evo style. I think that's why it looks bizarre but I dunno why her vagina dentata is so blurred.
Hate it when the asian girl comes censored.

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
How to unlock Jubilees?
1) Unlock every other girl
2) go to sleep in your own bed
When the scene will trigger, Any other girls will leave of their own accord rather than stay over. It seem like the night of Day 9 is the earliest you can meet her because day 9 seems to be the earliest you can meet Storm and Jean.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ok so now you can actually cum on jubs without crashing the game (.997c), just make sure to not have her take any action that requires a different pose than standing up, she can also participate on threesomes and go in the shower and have some action in those scenes.

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
Nope, don't plan to either because modern comics with the main two are a dumpster fire. You're better off watching paint dry while your house is on fire for an EXTREME viewing challenge(tm).
Mmmm i haven't read comics in a while. But i think read x-men gotta be a pain in the ass, so may realities and events. i rather 80's and 90's comics to be honest, but i'm looking forward reading X-23´s comics. i gotta say thanks to oni because he's guilty of making me Laura´s fanboy.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Mmmm i haven't read comics in a while. But i think read x-men gotta be a pain in the ass, so may realities and events. i rather 80's and 90's comics to be honest, but i'm looking forward reading X-23´s comics. i gotta say thanks to oni because he's guilty of making me Laura´s fanboy.
if you haven't i'd check out the Evo cartoon ironically the game made me check that out. The characters are pretty great I'll pass on reading x-men comics I don't like the x-meng that much to actually touch on it as you said it's alot to go through.
If you want an unrelated one I really enjoyed, not minding the violence I'd recommend Punisher Max.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
if you haven't i'd check out the Evo cartoon ironically the game made me check that out. The characters are pretty great I'll pass on reading x-men comics I don't like the x-meng that much to actually touch on it as you said it's alot to go through.
If you want an unrelated one I really enjoyed, not minding the violence I'd recommend Punisher Max.
I haven't watched it either. But i loved X-men 90's i do like x-men in general. Right now i´m too busy to read comics but in the future i´ll take a look at punisher´s stories. Thanks.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes