Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Just great. Version B let me start off of one of my old saves, yet version C won't let me use any saves from version B. Great.

You get the Mall after meeting Jubliee for the first time in the daytime.

Reactions: Testerguy19

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, I wanted to share a though I've had since I played the 997. Maybe I'm spoiled from the Prime mod, but the daily income here started out at 12$ I think. Didn't it used to be 20? It took a shit ton of time to get the blings for the first swimsuit.
Fortunately, the cheat mod is compatible with the latest version of the game, so middle finger to passive grinding.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So, I wanted to share a though I've had since I played the 997. Maybe I'm spoiled from the Prime mod, but the daily income here started out at 12$ I think. Didn't it used to be 20? It took a shit ton of time to get the blings for the first swimsuit.
Fortunately, the cheat mod is compatible with the latest version of the game, so middle finger to passive grinding.
When I do finally play I give myself money, all you do it toggle a file in the ren'py folder then you can use console commands. Dunno why you need any sort of cheat mod at all it's quite simple to toggle.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I find it funny and sorta better that when some members/fans do the uploading themselves instead of the front page it's a lot easier, like yeah sure you can find the stuff on the 1st page but the notifs inbox give you the jump directly letting you get to the latest page discussion talks where they also provide links, cuz we know mods can be slower and there's millions of threads to look through.

(Given the vibe and what people say it's a chance that 0.997c or d will be uploaded instead of going through and b which is a hassle)

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
How do you unlock the mall? I didnt start from scratch again but i tried dates and its just the usual.
Day 11 when Jubilee shows up, the rest is history and you will know what to follow. Basically it's kind of a meta joke that the mall's always been there cuz you go to the restaurant and movie theater and now there is a mall.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
One last thing for Mac users (as there is no b or c versions yet), the only sex stuff you can do with Jubes is get her naked and you jack off to her. Do not let her take your cum for granted as it will lead to script errors. Do not ignore, just rollback. Or when you engage in threesomes, let the girl you're fucking do it, or just watch the girls make out and while jacking, no cum for Jubes.

I thought it was kinda a let down that Jubilee would be in a full package for V day, but there's no further sex stuff to be able to do with her yet--and this applies to everyone else as far as I know, cuz Jean would need her front pose as well, and as Storm on her back...*sigh*, this game feels like it will take more than 10 years beyond 2016, even though Oni is picking up the pace slowly...

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
When I do finally play I give myself money, all you do it toggle a file in the ren'py folder then you can use console commands. Dunno why you need any sort of cheat mod at all it's quite simple to toggle.
Because I don't know how to toggle that thing.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes