Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I´ve got to say. Jubilee´s design is absolutely fantastic!

And her little fang makes her smile extra cute.

However, the fact that see is always pointing somewhere feels kinda off to me.

Just can´t shake that feeling that even as I am kissing her, she is trying to make me look elsewhere.

Anyone feels the same?:confused:
Yeah, I feel ya mate. It's really strange, especially considering that there's another pose for her sprite. Perhaps it's a some sort of a bug or Oni just forgot to replace this pointing pose with the regular one after the introducement event.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
So the game has a section where you can tell a girl to hook up with other girls or not hook up with them. Is there any scene where we can watch?

Rh093

Mar 28, 2020
So I just played through A and I really like everything. The mall is pretty cool, Jubes is great, although being called bro puts me off a little, and she's kinda persistent with her addiction stuff. Also her swimsuit is one of the best, and the mechanic with the yellow coat is awesome. Although, for some reason, now there seem to be Schrödinger's classes or some shit.
View attachment 1654748
I have her calling me dude. For whatever reason I can't buy the bikini bottoms.

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
She adopted a baby, named Shogo Lee, because you know, a floating timeline actually moves on and Jubilee was a young adult.

As for her trying to bite characters, she was tempted, but no, she didn't. Being one of Wolverine's sidekicks and proteges gave her an insight in the savage beast inside. And yes, every character in the X-men knew she was a vampire, they couldn't really hide it when she had fangs and red eyes.

But really, other than a few storylines, I think Vampire!Jubilee just faded into the background between 2011 and 2018, she didn't have the prominence of other characters.

I know I dug out and cited particular issues in this thread a few months ago if you are interested. All in all to me tho her vampirism was nothing more than a gimmick, and under utilized at that.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I have her calling me dude. For whatever reason I can't buy the bikini bottoms.
I find dude even more offputting.
Also, when I first went with her to the mall, I had 145 dolars, bought the bra from the bikini and that thing costed me 100 fucking dolars. Then the bottoms were 45, but somehow I got them; then I got the message that I had to put everything back because it was too expensive and Jubes got a stat drop, but later I went with her to the pool and she had the bikini. Broken af, but I didn't care much, tbh.

EmptyVoh

Jun 18, 2018
Jubelee is really cute. I'm into some dark shit so i like when she suck my blood.
Have to agree on this one. Would be cool if she'd sneak into your room once in a while to suck some blood kinda like in her intro and ask your permission when you get somewhat close with her.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I haven't seen it mentioned, but has anyone noticed Jube's addiction stat drops into a seemingly never ending negative direction? I mean that if you keep touching/making out/whatever with her for the entire make out session, you could end up having her at -450 or so addiction. I figure it's part of her vampire addiction mechanic, but we'll see what oni has to say about. Guess I never noticed it, but all the girls addiction will go into the negatives during a make out session.

Everyone is gonna see this and go ooooh Gwen glitch!
I just see this and your cash thinking LODSEMONE - I am a broken man.

I miss playing KF

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes