Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
When did Jubs become a vampire? It happened in the X-Men: Evo? Or in the comics?
No it didn't occur in the Evo cartoon.. the Jubes we got is actually from the comics, the vampirism occurs there and I honestly have no fucking clue. i could tell you Punisher stuff, even older spiderman but I have no idea about X-men besides the source material for the game we got here which is decent btw.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
No it didn't occur in the Evo cartoon.. the Jubes we got is actually from the comics, the vampirism occurs there and I honestly have no fucking clue. i could tell you Punisher stuff, even older spiderman but I have no idea about X-men besides the source material for the game we got here which is decent btw.
Yeah, the most weird stuff usually happens in comics but still, vampirism and Jubilee is the least expected combo in this game to me xD

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
When did Jubs become a vampire? It happened in the X-Men: Evo? Or in the comics?
Sometimes around 2010-12 there was an event where Dracula and his vampire army fought X-Men and they turned Jubille, making her their plant in infiltrating mutants. She had bitten Logan but healing factor can override the infection apparently?

They turned her back human a few years later (she was depowered then i think) also got a kid with someone

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So I just played through A and I really like everything. The mall is pretty cool, Jubes is great, although being called bro puts me off a little, and she's kinda persistent with her addiction stuff. Also her swimsuit is one of the best, and the mechanic with the yellow coat is awesome. Although, for some reason, now there seem to be Schrödinger's classes or some shit.
screenshot0001.png

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone work out Jubilee's intro conditions? Most of them are Day/Location but Jean and Storm require meeting Emma first.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes