Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Yo wtf this game is cursed I just fucked Storm at the pool, confessed my love for her, she said she'll think about it and then's rising outta the empty pool again? What?!

• Haha
Reactions: SwoleSquid

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
When did Jubs become a vampire? It happened in the X-Men: Evo? Or in the comics?
Because I will not be doing this every couple of pages, I'm just doing the quick outline and referring to this post from now on, I suggest others do the same.

Jubilee became a vampire in the 2010-2011 X-men storyline "Curse of the Mutants", where Dracula is killed by Xarus, one of his children, and who begins to unite the various vampire clans and sects. At the same time, a depowered Jubilee (one of the many mutants who lost their powers in the 2005 storyline "Decimation") is in San Francisco's Union Square when a human bomb explodes in the square, covering dozens of people in blood. Soon afterwards, it is discovered that the blood carries a manufactured virus and eventually turned into a vampire by Xarus. Mainly this was so Jubilee could act as bait for the rest of the X-men, especially Wolverine. Long story short, the X-men win, Xarus is killed, Dracula lets the X-men take Jubilee and she remains a vampire.

Jubilee would remain a vampire until a 2018 storyline where (yet again) the Xavier Institute was attacked while Jubilee was acting as a mentor. While fighting off the attacker, Jubilee was thrown out of a window into a sunny afternoon, Quentin Quire used the last spark of the Phoenix Force in him to save Jubilee, curing her of her vampirism and restoring her powers.

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
Because I will not be doing this every couple of pages, I'm just doing the quick outline and referring to this post from now on, I suggest others do the same.

Jubilee became a vampire in the 2010-2011 X-men storyline "Curse of the Mutants", where Dracula is killed by Xarus, one of his children, and who begins to unite the various vampire clans and sects. At the same time, a depowered Jubilee (one of the many mutants who lost their powers in the 2005 storyline "Decimation") is in San Francisco's Union Square when a human bomb explodes in the square, covering dozens of people in blood. Soon afterwards, it is discovered that the blood carries a manufactured virus and eventually turned into a vampire by Xarus. Mainly this was so Jubilee could act as bait for the rest of the X-men, especially Wolverine. Long story short, the X-men win, Xarus is killed, Dracula lets the X-men take Jubilee and she remains a vampire.

Jubilee would remain a vampire until a 2018 storyline where (yet again) the Xavier Institute was attacked while Jubilee was acting as a mentor. While fighting off the attacker, Jubilee was thrown out of a window into a sunny afternoon, Quentin Quire used the last spark of the Phoenix Force in him to save Jubilee, curing her of her vampirism and restoring her powers.
Cool, but, can you please also describe how those years went for her?
Just wandering, was she able to bite anyone to also turn into vampire? Were other characters aware of her? Afraid? Was there a classic blood-lust involved?
I never actually read any comix, but in ths case I would like to know part of the story.
Tnx

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Cool, but, can you please also describe how those years went for her?
Just wandering, was she able to bite anyone to also turn into vampire? Were other characters aware of her? Afraid? Was there a classic blood-lust involved?
I never actually read any comix, but in ths case I would like to know part of the story.
Tnx
She adopted a baby, named Shogo Lee, because you know, a floating timeline actually moves on and Jubilee was a young adult.

As for her trying to bite characters, she was tempted, but no, she didn't. Being one of Wolverine's sidekicks and proteges gave her an insight in the savage beast inside. And yes, every character in the X-men knew she was a vampire, they couldn't really hide it when she had fangs and red eyes.

But really, other than a few storylines, I think Vampire!Jubilee just faded into the background between 2011 and 2018, she didn't have the prominence of other characters.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I´ve got to say. Jubilee´s design is absolutely fantastic!

And her little fang makes her smile extra cute.

However, the fact that see is always pointing somewhere feels kinda off to me.

Just can´t shake that feeling that even as I am kissing her, she is trying to make me look elsewhere.

Anyone feels the same?:confused:

denial101

Feb 12, 2021
Anyone else having issues with Pixeldrain? Getting 'Secure Connection Failed' when trying to access it, everythng else seems operational though.

Reactions: clawdude17

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I´ve got to say. Jubilee´s design is absolutely fantastic!

And her little fang makes her smile extra cute.

However, the fact that see is always pointing somewhere feels kinda off to me.

Just can´t shake that feeling that even as I am kissing her, she is trying to make me look elsewhere.

Anyone feels the same?:confused:
She's a trained warrioress, man. Her mutant power is pew pew so she never lowers her guard. NEVER. Might as well be doing the coochie tasting to her, and her mighty index will be pointing at you. Also, being immune to mutant powers won't save you because she actually has a fake hand and a gun camouflaged as a finger or something.

Reactions: SwoleSquid

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
She's a trained warrioress, man. Her mutant power is pew pew so she never lowers her guard. NEVER. Might as well be doing the coochie tasting to her, and her mighty index will be pointing at you. Also, being immune to mutant powers won't save you because she actually has a fake hand and a gun camouflaged as a finger or something.
>Her power is pew pew
View attachment yt5s.com-John Cena _are you sure about that.mp4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rh093

Mar 28, 2020
I enjoy Jubilee but I wish I could remove her earrings the way you can get rid of the sunglasses. The mall interactions are more interesting than just buying things from the shop menu in the room and I can definitely see how the changing room might be developed into a more in-depth system in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: redknight1

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Jubes is cute af, kinda like the vampire aspect and it's a great homage/nod to the comics stuff. I wish we could engage with more sex with her. I am so close to confessing my love to her but she escapes every time.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes