bmab

May 7, 2020
Few impressions thus far. I'm on mobile so these might not apply to regular users
0.- Failed to render part of the background during Storm's intro, and it looks extra spoopy; thought I was going to meet Jub in her second stage True Form in the Chaos Realm
Screenshot_2022-02-14-23-52-16-013_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg
1.-You are booted out of the mall at night. but you can return freely and even spend the night there. It isn't acknowledged by the game though
Screenshot_2022-02-15-00-04-16-299_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg
2.-Refusing an addiction call from a girl in the mall leads to a "list index out of range" error
3.- No Coffeeshop or Ice cream parlor!? I feel personally insulted!

Reactions: Testerguy19

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
We're already in 0.997a - I'm only uploading the Win version of it, no I'm not sorry. Depending on how this goes I'll upload c+ if that's fine. As well, Oni apparently fixed some apparent issues already but I'd wait until 997c+ before really attempting anything. Edit: Jean's frontal pose is NOT in still, just clarifying.
Win:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Honestly I'll probably just check back on this game next year I think... this is too glacial and incremental to follow update by update. I'm happy to hear they finally added a new location at least.

Cumshoe112

Aug 12, 2020
Few impressions thus far. I'm on mobile so these might not apply to regular users
0.- Failed to render part of the background during Storm's intro, and it looks extra spoopy; thought I was going to meet Jub in her second stage True Form in the Chaos Realm
View attachment 1654435
1.-You are booted out of the mall at night. but you can return freely and even spend the night there. It isn't acknowledged by the game though
View attachment 1654439
2.-Refusing an addiction call from a girl in the mall leads to a "list index out of range" error
3.- No Coffeeshop or Ice cream parlor!? I feel personally insulted!
Wait, theres a mall in the game? I have never seen it

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Oh just a beginning thought; There's a new location.. a mall/shop of sorts, addiction mechanics ye Oni changed them NOW THE GIRLS REALLY WANT TO TOUCH. As well a suggestion I made got put into the game, the new shop location might have Oni finally adding new date places in said mall.
Brudda, you're like the Messiah, but for the owners of lonely hearts.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes