Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
So, we're all be having Stephenie Meyer written all over? Is this fucking Twilight now? But hey, I do love myself a challenging romance! Anne Rice here we go!

Reactions: Ssato243

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Alternatively:
Girl: "I have superpowers. But not the fun kind. I excrete acidic sweat that is strong enough to eat through metal. I mean, I am literally wearing Teflon panties right now. Also, I had to get a friend to write this out for me and run through it a couple of times, because I have the IQ of a brick."
Anyone from the forum: "I heard the word panties."

And thus, the Darwin Award of the year is won.
Imagine it. A survival horror dating game. You're not in trouble because of a zombie apocalypse, or because your car broke down in sleepy foggy smalltown Hayacinthe Sill or because you're a private detective working for a client called Howard Philips who wants you to check out a weird fishing village in New England.

You're running for you life because you wanted to start dating again, swiped right on Tinder... and so did the monster. And at least once, when you'd really not want to be heard, an alert pops up asking you to leave the app a five star rating on the app store.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Imagine it. A survival horror dating game. You're not in trouble because of a zombie apocalypse, or because your car broke down in sleepy foggy smalltown Hayacinthe Sill or because you're a private detective working for a client called Howard Philips who wants you to check out a weird fishing village in New England.

You're running for you life because you wanted to start dating again, swiped right on Tinder... and so did the monster. And at least once, when you'd really not want to be heard, an alert pops up asking you to leave the app a five star rating on the app store.
Trully terrorific. silent hill 2 plot.jpg

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Oh neat thanks.. you should add a spoiler tidbit on that info because I had no frigging idea.
You're right, it was a little ambiguous in my mod description. I added a new section that should clear things up. Thanks for the suggestion.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Why is he intent on making her a vampire? It was just for a few years, over a decade ago. Did Jubilee never got any more interesting story arcs that she's known as the "asian vampire chick" now?
I hoped for more of the annoying, snarky 90s teen in Jim Lee's run
Well, he probably wanted to try out new mechanics, as discussed previusly every new character brings with them a new thing.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
But what's the relationship between her being a vampire and her being unable to leave your room with 50% addiction or more?

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
jubilee is a fucking vamp?
AAAHAHAHAHA what the hell Oni I told him NOT to add that shit late last year. I guess she's a blood lover...the blood is your penis goddammit Oni you dumbass.
Wait you didn't pick up on it being a thing for the game? There's been several posts wondering about how vampire jubs was going to play into the game, hell oni's preview artwork for her even had her fangs in it! Seems like they're more emphasized in the preview sketches, though it might just be how the rest of her colors are in your face.
JubileeSketch.jpg xmasscreenshot.jpg

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
But what's the relationship between her being a vampire and her being unable to leave your room with 50% addiction or more?
If I had to guess, Jubs going over 50% addiction rate will make her lose control/focus or whatever it is that allows her to be out and about during the day and thus becomes a shut-in until you go and give her a quick fix. Makes me wonder if she'll be more prone to jumping you more often after the mandatory "I talked to Beast and we couldn't figure anything out other than touching you" part of game play?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
If I had to guess, Jubs going over 50% addiction rate will make her lose control/focus or whatever it is that allows her to be out and about during the day and thus becomes a shut-in until you go and give her a quick fix. Makes me wonder if she'll be more prone to jumping you more often after the mandatory "I talked to Beast and we couldn't figure anything out other than touching you" part of game play?
Bruh, having her in your room so often is gonna be a pain if you're no interested in her, so I guess it'll be kinda shit for those who like to play the touchy feely dealer route with the girls and rise addiction rate. Maybe Oni could make her a shut-in in her own room, and is unable to be interacted with until you give her allowance.

Reactions: Testerguy19

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Bruh, having her in your room so often is gonna be a pain if you're no interested in her, so I guess it'll be kinda shit for those who like to play the touchy feely dealer route with the girls and rise addiction rate. Maybe Oni could make her a shut-in in her own room, and is unable to be interacted with until you give her allowance.
Dunno. Maybe she's hurt by sunlight so between the morning and evening she can't leave the location she's in unless she touches you? Maybe our power suppress the vampire affliction as well as mutant powers and she's less vampiric that way and sun don't hurt her?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes