Bosss

May 1, 2017
Spanish also uses nave (femenine), barco is just the catchall term for any boat, be it a canoe or a carrier.

Woah man, a X-men + kancolle collab?
Fuck yeah, my money on kitty being a submarine.
Titted enemy submarine spotted. Rise the "periscope".

epikphail

Feb 28, 2019
Does anyone know of a console command to "reset anal/vaginal virginity"

a good example of what i mean is when dealing with a girls addiction, under the "i have some ideas..." -> "could we maybe... [fuck]" selection when you choose "fuck your ass/pussy" the girls have a certain response the first time ( and never have it again afterwords)

Also it would be nice if there was a way to remove the "Exhibitionist" Trait (i saw a code for adding it)

Much appreciated

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020

a good example of what i mean is when dealing with a girls addiction, under the "i have some ideas..." -> "could we maybe... [fuck]" selection when you choose "fuck your ass/pussy" the girls have a certain response the first time ( and never have it again afterwords)

Also it would be nice if there was a way to remove the "Exhibitionist" Trait (i saw a code for adding it)

Much appreciated
Lower their numbers back to zero?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017

Much appreciated
RogueX.Sex = 0 (or KittyX, LauraX, EmmaX, JeanX, StormX)
RogueX.Anal = 0
RogueX.Traits.remove("exhibitionist")

Case sensitive

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If you think my code/lore knowledge is deep, you should try my mod.
The only issue I have with it is I have no clue how to activate the level abilities you can buy, I have Laura's but can't seem to get any of the other girls unlocked despite them being glued to me.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
The only issue I have with it is I have no clue how to activate the level abilities you can buy, I have Laura's but can't seem to get any of the other girls unlocked despite them being glued to me.
The triggers do seem to be high, and are not based on relationship level, as far as I can tell just by playing. But maybe I'm wrong. They definitely are not unlocked just by getting the girl into your harem.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
The triggers do seem to be high, and are not based on relationship level, as far as I can tell just by playing. But maybe I'm wrong. They definitely are not unlocked just by getting the girl into your harem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh neat thanks.. you should add a spoiler tidbit on that info because I had no frigging idea. I somehow got Laura's to work but not any of the other girls.. however I never even came inside laura once.
hopefully Oni updates early next week, sadly we wont get the damn frontal pose for Jean on the initial but what the hey I guess?
Oni is slower than molasses down a frozen hill but at least he only asks for a dollar a month to dl his game.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes