leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Was it an absolutely amazing piece? No.
Did it deserve all the shit it was getting? Also no.

He liked it enough to get it and to share it, folks should have been considerate of that.
Not to be mean or anything, but when someone shares something online, then they voluntarily expose themselves to any potential opinion that people who don't know you and who you don't know either, might have on the subject. Nobody insulted him for the tat, but I think it's acceptable to share a negative opinion when you're pretty much asked to share one. Of course you can keep quiet in that regard or be a little hypocrite and tell a white lie, it's an option, although having a bit of a thick skin is basically a requirement because...
1644484471923.png and all of us here are (or at least should be) adults.

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
Oni decides to add another feature that will set it back at least a month
I wonder if they think we are that dumb to belive that same lie every single time ? Literally every indie artist does the same '' I have a delay because I want to make it better ! ''.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Nah hopefully it's this week or mid-next week as oni stated in comments that he's quite close. He must ran into something game breaking to delay it.
Hm... Man, I start to think that you are disguised Oni. Just you wait, we will rock remove the mask of yours.

PS. Got a question, why in some movies ship(s) mentioned as "she"? It`s a navy tradition or what. It must be "it", not "she". Just curios.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes