Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Shouldn't Ororo aka Storm get a new sex pose since she has only one?

Or am I getting this wrong?
Every other character has 2 sex scenes as far as I know.
Jean also does not have second position and Jean came first, second position Storm will come later.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
sadly i can't bang storm anymore, the game just freeze my entire notebook.

Oni have to get his shit together in this department, game is more heavy than things like skyrim

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I was also looking forward to jeans second pose fug...
Considering how bare bones Jubilee is going to be right off the bat it's not a big surprise that Jean's second pose would be the more awaited portion of the next update. Look at it this way though, until Jubs gets more of her sex options unlocked, you can learn her routine and then spend time getting her hot under the collar by banging someone wherever she's supposed to show up. I went and finally got around to trying out Koikatsu or however you spell it after all this time while I'm waiting for Jubs to get fleshed out.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Well, I don't mind much that she won't have anything but her standing interactions, after all, there's plenty of game there: from meeting her in the shower to get her to strip in the pool and convincing her to use the slutty clothes you want her to. What bothers me a little bit more is how her progression won't be completed until a few more versions. I mean, she won't become an exhibitionist, she won't agree to extort Professor Mc Queen, she won't be addicted to your touch and won't set relationship stages like sex friends or boyfriend or master.
Still, I hope I can get her to taste a variety of pootang.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
meeting her in the shower
Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually shower interactions with new girls start working only when Oni adds at least one sex scene with them. So I wouldn't hope to see Jubs in her towel in the first build introducing her...

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually shower interactions with new girls start working only when Oni adds at least one sex scene with them. So I wouldn't hope to see Jubs in her towel in the first build introducing her...
I couldn't correct you if you were wrong, because now that you've mentioned that, I don't remember how it was with Jean and Ororo. But in all shower interactions I've had, nothing but the standing pose was used, so I don't know why wouldn't we be able to do it.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You only meet Jean in the showers, Storm is met after you get CHILLS MULTIPLYING and talk to Emma about it, then you meet her in the nude.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
But even in their first versions you could find them in the showers and their reaction would depend on their stats and previous interactions, right?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes