leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
This mf can go from announcing the game in one month to another. How can you possibly have such a miscalculation? Moreso when you've done the same thing over and over again.

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
Where are the saves in this game? so I can delete them
Saves that persist between instances of Rogue-Like are at %appdata%\RenPy\Rogue-Like.
Local saves that should take priority over the persistent ones are located at [Rogue-Like directory]\game\saves.
As others said, you can also delete them in-game but this may be faster if you want to delete a lot of saves or delete the "persistent" file for whatever reason.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Maximus anus sounds like a condition when one eats alot of super spicy foods and it comes out the anus..
Nahh.. just Oni`s way of say "sorry, need more time, coz problem 1, problem 2, problem 3". And the main thing is - he makes it sound SO terrible and overcome SO glorious, like he just save the World, stop corona, destroy all evil all around universe and here we are, THE GAME.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, I remember the times before furries. At least before I knew about them. Good ol' Sonic and Spyro times.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Relevant to the game, I surfed through the recent posts and oni posted something. He stated to hes doing some UI and final art related stuff.. so that's where it's at man.

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
Bla bla bla.... I'm sorry for delay.... bla bla bla....maximus anus problemus.... bla bla bla.... it will be fun.... bla bla bla....it`s buggy, don`t play it yet.
Anytime I reading Oni`s post.
So basically every indie artist who makes money out of his art.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
So basically every indie artist who makes money out of his art.
Nope and yes...well, what we seen, see and will be seeing it`s called "The Milking". They purposely delay content to earn more money. It was invented not today, and still they used it up to nowadays. Why? It`s simple - it`s profitable. End of the story.
And I`m speaking not only about Oni, bat about everyone dev.

Look at BF 20-42. Devs throw up content which 1: isn't ready, 2: garbage by itself, 3: people who made(make) it, just don`t understand what they are doing. But, why they don`t hold it up, till it`s ready to go, you will ask, money I will be saying. They sell superprodeluxultimatecompletegameoftheyearcollection edition for idiots trustful users who preordered it. Just continue milk user, these idiots still will be preordered whatever shit we give them. So why bothering to finish, polish, test game, just drop it, idiots, sorry, pigs, sorry, dumbasses, sorry players (yes....players) will give us theirs moneys. And to push them a little bit to preorder our shit masterpiece, we will be giving them some useless ingame stuff (not to many ) or don`t give anything at all and just will be calling them "Elite or premium player". Ah yes... the only thing what's working good there is... yep... store, where you could be milking more).

So the same rules works 4 indie, but coz of scale, some of the things are non-existing or not so extensive. But the main idea - "to milk" is still here and there.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes